AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

@AlejandraMaria our meet up Recap [RECAP] World Wide Photo Walk Bongaon

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan
Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Wuauuuuu, is fantastic @RahmatHarmanP 👏 👏 👏 👏 

We are going to accept it as a solution for adding  valuable content in the first page of the post :)))

I am very very very happy because I was thinking about doing something similiar and here we have it, great!!!!

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

@RahmatHarmanP this is an amazing idea! Thanks for taking the time of creating this map; through it we can see how much impact we've caused all around the world. It's great 🙂

RahmatHarmanP ha escrito:

Hi @AlejandraMaría this is recap map of 54 city around the world from different country and continent on World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World, and it's show how big the impact of this amazing idea .., congrats

Regads, Rahmat.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BAVoQg-xAd8IUfmita5f3nSZU3D2skKp&usp=sharing

Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World on MapShowcase the Beauty of your City to the World on Map

cc : @Liahakso 

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Hello @StephenAbraham,

Many many thanks for this incredible Recap. You have showcasing us the Beauty of Penang  (Malasya) :)) A fantastic travel.

Congratulations!!!

Added to the list.

Alejandra.

Level 10

Level 9

Many thanks @Sovon,

I have added to the list and make a virtual trip to your Beautiful Bongaon :)))

Alejandra.

Level 2

Sorry I missed this! I definitely want to participate in whatever is coming up next!

Level 8

Hi fellow LGs, meetup-organizers, meetup attendees, recap writers!

The [RECAP] World Wide PhotoWalk Budapest post with photos has been created by @Fructy :)))

We had a great meetup (actually this was the 1st in Budapest and the 4th in Hungary - earlier I organized in another cities)

She has also edited a short video. hope you enjoy it

@AlejandraMaria, you will have a really tough work to write the recap of recaps. But, I am sure you will handle it with your Spanish style:) 

greetings from Hungary, Gödöllő:)

Level 9

Hi @comicsgrinder,

We are sure there will be other World Wide Meet-Ups 😉 and you will join us.

It´s really great to do this together!

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

@comicsgrinder wrote:

Sorry I missed this! I definitely want to participate in whatever is coming up next!

Level 9

Hello my dear friend @Andras_H,

I like your video too much!!!👏👏👏👏

Many thanks  @Fructy for being part of this too. You both make an incredible team together and your baby too :)))

My  Spanish style don´t know how to handle the Recap of Recaps 😀 😁😀 😁 There are tons and tons of pictures and videos with an amazing quality 😉

Many thanks for let us visit your Beautiful Budapest.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

@Andras_H wrote:

Hi fellow LGs, meetup-organizers, meetup attendees, recap writers!

The [RECAP] World Wide PhotoWalk Budapest post with photos has been created by @Fructy :)))

We had a great meetup (actually this was the 1st in Budapest and the 4th in Hungary - earlier I organized in another cities)

She has also edited a short video. hope you enjoy it

@AlejandraMaria, you will have a really tough work to write the recap of recaps. But, I am sure you will handle it with your Spanish style:) 

greetings from Hungary, Gödöllő:)