Did you mean: 
Level 9

WW Photo walk - Karachi Event

Port Grand

Road Opposite PNSC buliding، Port Grand Food Street، Karachi, Pakistan

February 16, 2018 @ 17:00 (PKT)

Hello World !

In line with World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World. Here we are Pakistan Local Guides to show the beauty of our wonderful metropolis Karachi 🙂 Even though the meetups of WW series has been planned on 24th - 25th Feb but we would like our meetup to be a week earlier then the rest of the world, Simply because we can't wait to have this wonderful photowalk asap ;D
Here's the agenda of our meetup

- Gather / Introduction 05:00 - 05:30PM Port Grand - Google Maps Location https://goo.gl/maps/Fuo2wkWeBHr

- Photowalk 05:30 -07:00 PM We will walk along the Port Grand to capture all the beautiful happenings there.

- End of Meetup 07:00 - 07:30 pm Make sure to bring power banks & your best camera equipments 🙂

PM me for further details.

RSVP here

25 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: WW Photo walk - Karachi Event

Best wishes for your WW photo walk @Haseeb

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Level 9

Please merge it with your post @AlejandraMaria 
Have a look bro @AkmalB  @OSAMA 

A special thanks to @Justine2807 for her inspiring words 🙂

Level 8

Best of luck @Haseeb

Level 9

Level 8

All the best @Haseeb bro,  wishing you a grand success.. 

Level 9

Level 10

Hello @Haseeb

This Karachi event looks like a wonderful WorldWide Photo walk Meet-up to showcase the beauty of your city to the world! 

What a glorious event in a beautiful building with lots of interesting action for Pakistan Google Maps Local Guides. 

Thank you for your kind words too, it is no worries. All I did was point out you can arrange a Meetup for Worldwide events or any Local Guides Connect meetups at anytime that suits you and how easy it is to do. 

Thank you for sharing this great LGC Meetup event with us. We look forward to the recap. 

Good luck. Enjoy! 

Cheers

@Justine2807

@Haseeb wrote:

Port Grand

@February 16, 2018 @ 17:00 (PKT)

Hello World !

In line with World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World. Here we are Pakistan Local Guides to show the beauty of our wonderful metropolis Karachi 🙂 Even though the meetups of WW series has been planned on 24th - 25th Feb but we would like our meetup to be a week earlier then the rest of the world, Simply because we can't wait to have this wonderful photowalk asap ;D
Here's the agenda of our meetup

- Gather / Introduction 05:00 - 05:30PM Port Grand - Google Maps Location https://goo.gl/maps/Fuo2wkWeBHr

- Photowalk 05:30 -07:00 PM We will walk along the Port Grand to capture all the beautiful happenings there.

- End of Meetup 07:00 - 07:30 pm Make sure to bring power banks & your best camera equipments 🙂

PM me for further details.

RSVP here

Level 9

Yes @Justine2807 it was motivated from your words indeed.
Hoping to meet local guides from Karachi. 
I'll sure be posting the recap as soon as it's done 🙂

Best of luck to you too.

anyway tagging some of the LG from Pakistan, who I believe can help me spread the word. 

@Bilal_shaikh @Wasifadeel @AsadMayo @HashimN @InayatK @Anonymous can't find the name for @Atta