OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: WORLD WIDE MAP EDIT MEETUP JORDAN RECAP

Hi @HelloSamsonR I just saw your topic on food crawl at next summit, could you pretty please ill do anything could put a word in for me to Google Local Guides,  I would love to represent Perth, It would be dream come true for me to be part of the summit, I already have latest passport is up to date. kind regards @DavidTito

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Hi @AlejandraMaria You can always organize a meet-up outside your city or anywhere else in the world, excluding Antarctica 😊. I am also planning to organize a Food Crawl event as well in the summit 17😊

Level 8

@OSAMA think we should mention the Google event calendar have to look at any other schedules think about the time slot so other Local Guides can plan and be involved, just an idea [Recaps] and all that lol

@OSAMA wrote:

Perfect @AkmalB , @AlejandraMaria , @DavidTito and @HelloSamsonR are in 19/8 let's do it 

@Osaka78forTRUMP 👌👍👍👍

@AkmalB wrote:

Thanks for your opinion @AlejandraMaria

Let see what others suggest. 

@OSAMA??????

Level 8

HI @DiAnaUS..

Your words reminded me of an event happened to me once.. 

When I was new to Local Guides Program, I am unaware of Connect and was fully concentrated in Google maps contributions.. I use to contribute in all fields like adding places, photos and writing reviews..

When I once visited a shop, I added it in Google maps and took sime photos of that without making anyone notice it.. After few days, I visited that shop again.. At that time, the shop owner is talking with a person about the photos of his shop in Google maps by someone.. He doesn't know that was me who took and added his shop photos in Google maps..

Then i told him that, I am the one who added it in Google maps.. He was shocked and at the same time, he was happy too.. He told me to take some more photos of his shop to upload it in Google maps.. 

He then thanked me and I too was very happy at that time.. 

The fact is that every business owner doesn't think in the same way as this shop owner.. Some may allow others to take photo of thier shop and some may doesn't..

I believe that, in future every business owner will invite Local Guides to visit and give reviews of their shop..

Let's hope the  best..

I hope @OSAMA, @Osaka78forTRUMP, @DavidTito, @DanielaBP will like my experience.. 😊

@DiAnaUS wrote:

Amazing meet up @OSAMA so happy that you had a great success! 🎉That is so nice that many business owners are so open to you guys freely taking pictures in stores. 😁👍👍👍

When I did my meet up only 1 in 6 owners will let you freely take pictures unless you're of course purchasing from them. Business owners are so weary of getting swindled from people taking advantage of representing "Google" for money in the past, that they dont even want to hear about how easy it is for them to claim their business on Google Maps.

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Hi @OSAMA 

Congratulation for your world wide map edit meet up Jordan the Lovely and peace Country,

Hi @SalmaanN @DavidTito @DanielaBP @Osaka78forTRUMP, from @OSAMA  recap, we have known that he always done his best,

Thank You

Level 8

You are right, @PaDeSSo.. @OSAMA always give his best in everything.. 😊😊

@PaDeSSo wrote:

Hi @OSAMA 

Congratulation for your world wide map edit meet up Jordan the Lovely and peace Country,

Hi @SalmaanN @DavidTito @DanielaBP @Osaka78forTRUMP, from @OSAMA  recap, we have known that he always done his best,

Thank You

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

Thank you @DiAnaUS 😊😊😊

When I talk with business owners , first I told this is free and am not work with Google and explain for them how this will help their business , of course with Smile 😁😁😁😁😁

@DiAnaUS wrote:

Amazing meet up @OSAMA so happy that you had a great success! 🎉That is so nice that many business owners are so open to you guys freely taking pictures in stores. 😁👍👍👍

When I did my meet up only 1 in 6 owners will let you freely take pictures unless you're of course purchasing from them. Business owners are so weary of getting swindled from people taking advantage of representing "Google" for money in the past, that they dont even want to hear about how easy it is for them to claim their business on Google Maps.

Level 9

@Osaka78forTRUMP , @DiAnaUS

This program is still at the beginning and not all businesses know about , some they don't want to hear or maybe have bad experience on internet 🙂

But when they realize they must be on Google maps will hire Profesional photographer and pay money for 😊😁😊😁

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Dear DiAnaUS, hope all's well. Yes, as you say, it's ok for people to decline when you offer to take a photo for their business. Many businesses are unaware of the broad reach of Maps. Let them know about Google My Business and how they can add their own photos in case they would prefer DIY. It's very likely they will thank you. 😃 Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 9

Gorgeous 🤴 @DanielaBP you always always too Kindly Kind and your words are Amazing like you , you are the 🌹 of LGFAMILY 😊

Level 9

Am very happy you like the Qoute @DavidTito 😁😊😁😊😁

@DavidTito wrote:

Just on that [Recap] @OSAMA thank you for your kudos contribution, Quote [Recap] lol

@OSAMA wrote:

Yeah right @LucioV 😊😊😊

, you have a Meetup tommorow with @DanielaBP in Naples , am happily Waiting what you the Amazing Greeting will be this Time 😊😁😊😁

So I will Keep Calm & KUDO 🎉🎁 🎉 🎁

@LucioV wrote:

Ahahaha yes!!! 😄 Keep calm and kudo! 😄

I will prepare some special greetings for you with @DanielaBP tomorrow from Naples!

Level 9

Thats True 😊 @SalmaanN , not all think the same , sooner or later they will be on Google maps 😁😊👍

@SalmaanN wrote:

HI @DiAnaUS..

Your words reminded me of an event happened to me once.. 

When I was new to Local Guides Program, I am unaware of Connect and was fully concentrated in Google maps contributions.. I use to contribute in all fields like adding places, photos and writing reviews..

When I once visited a shop, I added it in Google maps and took sime photos of that without making anyone notice it.. After few days, I visited that shop again.. At that time, the shop owner is talking with a person about the photos of his shop in Google maps by someone.. He doesn't know that was me who took and added his shop photos in Google maps..

Then i told him that, I am the one who added it in Google maps.. He was shocked and at the same time, he was happy too.. He told me to take some more photos of his shop to upload it in Google maps.. 

He then thanked me and I too was very happy at that time.. 

The fact is that every business owner doesn't think in the same way as this shop owner.. Some may allow others to take photo of thier shop and some may doesn't..

I believe that, in future every business owner will invite Local Guides to visit and give reviews of their shop..

Let's hope the  best..

I hope @OSAMA, @Osaka78forTRUMP, @DavidTito, @DanielaBP will like my experience.. 😊

@DiAnaUS wrote: