cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: The Worldwide Map Edit Walk Volume 2

@Safdarrai wrote:

Wow that is really nice, how to join you guys 

Yeah @Safdarrai it's very easy to join in. Just submit a Meetup in your city hosting similar event. Title of your meetup should be WW Map Edit Walk V2 and your city title. Also you can check around in your community to know if same meetup is been hosted by another local guide. 

Level 10

Hello @Thebigdummy4you what city are you from ? Are you looking forward to host a meetup in your city ?

Level 9

Thanks a sir @HelloSamsonR I think I need to learn more about this , after that I let you know.

Level 2

What's the fastest mode of transportation

Level 10

Hiii @HelloSamsonR

This really is a great initiative. Last year I missed this since I was not the part of Local Guide or Connect. But this time I don't want to miss this great opportunity.

Consider me in.        

Level 10

Meetup submitted now waiting for approval @HelloSamsonR Brother and already talked with my group mets and they are too excited @RashmiM you wanna join us.

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 6

A very good contribution my dear friend @Thebigdummy4you.

Keep sharing. Let's learn from your experience.

Wish you all the best !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 10

Hi @HelloSamsonR nice to meet you    i  am a newbie still learning how to planing   

Cweng
Level 6

Nice contribution @NandKK. Keep updating. Let the Global community your experience to bring a better change.

Wish you all the best !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 6

Nice contribution my good friend @AmbrishVarshney. Keep sharing and keep updating.

Wish you all the best !

Thokchom DS