HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: The Worldwide Map Edit Walk Volume 2

Hi, @HelloSamsonR and motivated local guides all over the world!

This is our version. I'm looking forward to that day 🙂

The WW Map Edit Walk in Iwate

This photo is a road sign for children near hour home... I like this but a bit scary...

Level 6

Nice and lovely contribution my friend @HiroyukiTakisawa. Keep sharing.

All the   best !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR Oh my gosh brother, first of all, sorry for my late entry as I have been very sick, But I'm in bro and I will be in that list, I am Yes to everything that appears 

I tag you the moment of my approval "hahaha" Google will be expecting me for sure. the Worldwide Team together again this is wonderful news @OSAMA @BishowvijayaP 

@BudionoS I have arrived 

Level 8

@OSAMA bro I just got in wooooow this our Que bro, its time to ramp this up.........

Level 6

Nice conversation @DavidTito keep sharing.

All the best !

Regards

Thokchom DS

Level 10

Its a pleasure for us to have you as a part of map edit walk. Its not too late though. First of all get well soon @DavidTito. Soon we will be featuring our map edit experiences. 🙂

Level 10

@HiroyukiTakisawa wrote:

Hi, @HelloSamsonR and motivated local guides all over the world!

This is our version. I'm looking forward to that day 🙂

The WW Map Edit Walk in Iwate

This photo is a road sign for children near hour home... I like this but a bit scary...

@HiroyukiTakisawa its a cool photo, I also found it scary too. Thank you for joining in, cant wait to see how the event turns out. All the best Hiro 🙂

Level 10

@DavidTito wrote:

@HelloSamsonR Oh my gosh brother, first of all, sorry for my late entry as I have been very sick, But I'm in bro and I will be in that list, I am Yes to everything that appears 

I tag you the moment of my approval "hahaha" Google will be expecting me for sure. the Worldwide Team together again this is wonderful news @OSAMA @BishowvijayaP 

@BudionoS I have arrived 

First of all, welcome back @DavidTito Hope you are feeling better now. Good to have you back, please do take care of your self. Looking forward to seeing you more stronger as before and of course we are looking forward to your meetup event 🙂

Level 8

@ValeriaA_ congratulations in taking part and nice illustration by you.

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP Thank you for your compassion bro and yes I'm feeling much better today, experiences we both Globally know much about bro

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Its a pleasure for us to have you as a part of map edit walk. Its not too late though. First of all get well soon @DavidTito. Soon we will be featuring our map edit experiences. 🙂