Justine2807's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Sydney, Let's Celebrate Australia Day 2018 together!

@Justine2807 This would be a nice one .. Waiting for RECAP..

@DavidTito Thanks for tag me here..

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 8

@ShafiulB @NareshDarji ok my bro's let us join our country's together with the Google Mymaps as well...  wow    #Corillalocalguides +  #Perthlocalguides I love Mymaps

@ShafiulB wrote:

@Justine2807 This would be a nice one .. Waiting for RECAP..

@DavidTito Thanks for tag me here..

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 10

Hi @ShafiulB

Thank you for your kind words and for being here to support the Australia Day celebration in Sydney. There are big celebrations everywhere, wonderful celebrations of all things Australia. In Canberra in our Australian Capital Territory they announce the Australian of the year.

Every state has its own special events. In Sydney there are magnificent tall ships boat races, Music concerts, Theatre and Art Shows and the day will finish with an incredible fireworks show all around the country. We will get lots of great pictures from our Photowalk plus Connecting with each other for all the fun, also we will be checking the Animal Friendly places to mark on Google Maps as well. 

Many thanks to @DavidTito for mentioning Australia day in Perth and getting great pictures for our photowalk plus as said where Level 10 @Osaka78forTRUMP is in Western Australia a few hours from Perth they may have a super photowalk meetup too.

Best wishes to everyone across Australia including  @PaulPavlinovich and all the Melbourne Local Guides team plus all from Victoria with their official approve Australia Day Photowalk 

Best wishes to the Brisbane and Queensland people, Adelaide and all the South Australians, Darwin and The Northern Territory, Plus Hobart and everyone in Tasmania

We will get some 360 photography as well @NareshDarji. I am sure @Briggs and all who attend will get fantastic pictures as was done at our last photowalk. I will get lots of photos including 360 photos done with my fabulous Android phone and of course the excellence of Google Photos as well! 

With kind regards

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hello Everyone!

It is official for my little impromptu meetup for Australia day January 26th!

Check it out! Cheers! Its official! +Google Maps +Google Local Guides . #LocalGuidesConnect Approved!

*Please Join us for Australia Day celebrations!
R.S.V.P. now here!!

See It on Local Guides Connect: THANKS!!!

Let's have a #GoogleMaps #LocalGuides Photowalk and #AustraliaDay picnic lunch *Pet friendly Meetup on Australia Day*

Cheers!

@Justine2807

Happy Australia Day 2018 Friday 26th January!Happy Australia Day 2018 Friday 26th January!