Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Sea side groove

Sea side groove

Ikorodu

Ikorodu, Nigeria

January 26, 2018 @ 04:00 (WAT)

Local Guides in Lagos, Nigeria please join me on a weekend bliss at the Sea Coach in Ikorodu. We will be exploring the beauty sea side that connects to the Island from Ikorodu. It's a popular place in Ikorodu, just tell your driver you are going to sea-coach. What to bring: Just come and enjoy yourselves but please indicate your interest on this post for me to make proper arrangements for everyone. Date: Friday 26th January, 2018.

RSVP here

A-Beta
11 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Sea side groove

All the best for your Meetup @AnitaAO

@HelloSamsonR let's check Meetup in Nigeria.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Thanks alot @NareshDarji. I appreciate your words of encouragement.

A-Beta
Connect Moderator

It's my pleasure @AnitaAO

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Congratulations @AnitaAO for first Meetup. I wish you all the best ahead for Meetup. I traveled I would have loved to attend. Please don't forget to share this as well with the Lagos Local Guides Group to create more awareness as well.

All the best

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @AnitaAO

For your interest meetup. Y

I wish you a great results. 

On the meantime I want to inform you that I have removed the solution marked by you, as this post do not require a solution. 

Solution flag help our members to understand if there is already a solution for their questions, using it where unneeded is not appropriate

Thanks for understanding 

Ermes 

Level 9

Hi @HelloSamsonR, pls how do I copy the link to my meet up and share with other local guides in our WhatsApp group? I have been trying it, could be of help? Thanks

A-Beta
Connect Moderator

Congratulations @AnitaAO .

I will check my schedule if I can make it. Best of luck.

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Congrats @AnitaAO! Your meet-up is such that every Local Guide in Lagos should endeavor to attend. Well done!

@AnitaAjah wrote:
Sea side groove

Ikorodu

Ikorodu, Nigeria

@January 26, 2018 @ 04:00 (WAT)

Local Guides in Lagos, Nigeria please join me on a weekend bliss at the Sea Coach in Ikorodu. We will be exploring the beauty sea side that connects to the Island from Ikorodu. It's a popular place in Ikorodu, just tell your driver you are going to sea-coach. What to bring: Just come and enjoy yourselves but please indicate your interest on this post for me to make proper arrangements for everyone. Date: Friday 26th January, 2018.

RSVP here

Level 9

Thank you so much, you are such a good support for us at local guides Nigeria. I appreciate!

A-Beta