Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] Exploring Ambardi Safari Park

Thank you dear @Haseeb

@Haseeb wrote:

Wonderful place & very nicely covered by you guys. Thanks @NareshDarji

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Thank you brother for your kind words @AkmalB

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @NareshDarji

It is some kind of unique place for meet up,wildlife,healthy and adventure kind of place, and you travel a lot for this meet up to make successful.

It's good that you enjoyed a lot during your meet up.

Beautiful photos, nice video recap

Have a nice day

Yes, I'm try to share something different with world.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Former Google Contributor

Hey @NareshDarji

Thanks for tagging me and congratulations for the successful meet-up! The place looks beautiful and you have captured the wildlife very well.

Thank you for sharing the photos and the video! Keep-up with the good events, I'm waiting for the next one. 🙂

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 10

Very nice recap @NareshDarji! I love the photos you've taken, it seems like you had a lot of fun 🙂 I've never been to a safari park and it looks amazing, I'd love to go one day.

Thanks for sharing this experience with us.

Happy guiding!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Dear @NareshDarji and Gujurat Local Guides, hope all's well. Lovely to see you getting together to showcase your beautiful wildlife park. Great to see lions and crocodiles on Connect. Thanks for sharing. Very inspiring to hear about the early morning bus ride and long distances you covered for this adventure. Thanks again and kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @Osaka78forTRUMP

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Dear @NareshDarji and Gujurat Local Guides, hope all's well. Lovely to see you getting together to showcase your beautiful wildlife park. Great to see lions and crocodiles on Connect. Thanks for sharing. Very inspiring to hear about the early morning bus ride and long distances you covered for this adventure. Thanks again and kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

Connect Moderator

It's my pleasure to share with you @MarinSt

@MarinSt wrote:

Hey @NareshDarji

Thanks for tagging me and congratulations for the successful meet-up! The place looks beautiful and you have captured the wildlife very well.

Thank you for sharing the photos and the video! Keep-up with the good events, I'm waiting for the next one. 🙂

Cheers, 

Marin

Connect Moderator

Ya @ValeriaA_ we have enjoyed in this park. 

You are most welcome in Gujarat. 

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Yes, it's a great time for us @Julien44

@Julienpaul44 wrote:

@NareshDarji That is great. You must have spent a good time. Thanks for sharing!