ValeriaA_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Worldwide Photowalk MORENO

@ValeriaA_ Hi !! Another nice post ! 

A nice RECAP and i like all photographs of this post ..

Keep it up ..

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 10

I'm glad you liked it @ShafiulB! Thanks for your nice words 🙂

ShafiulB ha escrito:

@ValeriaAumasque Hi !! Another nice post ! 

Keep it up ..

Happy Guiding !!!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

I'm glad you liked it @ShafiulB! Thanks for your nice words 🙂

ShafiulB ha escrito:

@ValeriaA_ Hi !! Another nice post ! 

Keep it up ..

Happy Guiding !!!

@ValeriaA_ You are welcome !!

Keep exploring and sharing !!!  

Happy Guiding !!!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ValeriaA_

Exactly, I saw your map and it was really a small part of Buenos Aires. If there are so many things to be seen in that small part, it is hard for me to imagine what can be found in the whole city. One day I'll visit Buenos Aires and other parts of Argentina.

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 10

Well @MarinSt you are always welcome here for whenever you want to come and visit! 🙂

MarinSt ha escrito:

Hi @ValeriaAumasque

Exactly, I saw your map and it was really a small part of Buenos Aires. If there are so many things to be seen in that small part, it is hard for me to imagine what can be found in the whole city. One day I'll visit Buenos Aires and other parts of Argentina.

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 10

Amazing photo tour, @ValeriaA_ and @santiagoirale. Thank you for sharing. Great to see you joining in together to showcase your beautiful city. Awesome activities, one after the next, finishing with friends after a day of Local Guides fun. Now LG Connect knows how beautiful is Moreno, Buenos Aires. Thanks again and congratulations for an awesome meet-up, Buenos Aires Local Guides. Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂

Level 10

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP, thank you very much for your nice words. We really had a lot of fun and I'm glad you could enjoy it virtually 🙂

See you around and happy guiding!

Osaka78 ha escrito:

Amazing photo tour, @ValeriaAumasque and @santiagoirale. Thank you for sharing. Great to see you joining in together to showcase your beautiful city. Awesome activities, one after the next, finishing with friends after a day of Local Guides fun. Now LG Connect knows how beautiful is Moreno, Buenos Aires. Thanks again and congratulations for an awesome meet-up, Buenos Aires Local Guides. Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂

Connect Moderator

Loved this recap and your photos, @ValeriaA_! Same happened to me in terms of who RSVP'd and attended but glad yours went off without a hitch! Those beers looked amazing! 🙂 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 9

@ValeriaA_

I'm glad it didn't stop you guys from having your own meet up! 

Actually, I didn't realize Argentina is right hand drive! That was the first thing that caught my eyes.

And what a lovely day you guys had. Really enjoyed your photos. Thanks for sharing it with us! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

I am very pleased to see some of your beautiful shots in the post dear @ValeriaA_. Being at least to in a meetup is enough as I have an experience of conducting meetup alone being one man community. But you'd got other friends too till the end.

Thanks a lot for providing us a well managed recap. It's a bit late to catch your recap but I am glad that I didn't miss this beautiful post. Hope to see such great posts from you in upcoming days too.

Cheers with beer 🍻