AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Hi my friend @BudionoS!

On each edition more LGs join us, we like to do mee-ups together 😀.

It´s a great way to connect with other LGs.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 8

Re: [RECAP] World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Yes sure, I like it, and happy to meet another Local Guides around the world in real. We can sharing info motivated each others. Sometime I got inspiring by them.

Meet polite people, nice people, too

Lastnight I met @NunungAfuah for the first time, and met Yogyakarta Local Guides. In the morning I meet Purwokerto Local Guides. I feel so surprising and feeling happy.

With Nunungafuah and Yogyakarta Local GuidesWith Nunungafuah and Yogyakarta Local Guides

With Purwokerto Local GuidesWith Purwokerto Local Guides

Meet diferent Local Guides Community in one day, very amazing. Spending 17 hours for about 300kms in total

Thank @AlejandraMaria

@AlejandraMariawrote:

Thank you very much @AgoesSantosa for joining us  and showcasing the Beauty of Bali , a paradise :)))

I could see that you really like to travel and participate in meet-ups, a very active and polite Local Guide 🙂

It was a pleasure to share this event with you.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 8

@BudionoS

I hope I can meet you last month.

You promised me a cup of coffee.

😀

@BudionoSwrote:

wow super cuccess global meetup @AlejandraMaria with sooo many participants from around the world. great! 

Level 10

Thank you @AlejandraMaria and @RahmatHarmanP to make this video happen. I never watch video in 14 minutes that captures so many many happy people.

@OSAMA and @LucioV I saw both of You in the video.

Great jobs.

Regards

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 8

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria you deserve it no amount kudos would be enough well done

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Wuauuuuuuu  @DavidTito

Many many thanks for this incredible gift.
You have really surprised me with this special video.

It´s so nice and creative 😊😊😊

I feel very happy!

@DavidTitowrote:

@AlejandraMaria Wow you have done an Amazing job Oh my gosh I had to tell in person here goes 

Level 8

Bls: [RECAP] World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

thank you alejandra for being the initiator of this event 👏👏👏 impresionante, eres increíble 🌠🌠🌠 contribución de saludo Angga - Bandung, West Java Indonesia
Level 8

Very nice video and great result for great initiative...

Connect Moderator

Completely speechless! Totally in awe. You are Wonder Woman of Local Guides @AlejandraMaria! I bow 🙇🏻‍♀️ deeply to you.

I recognize so many faces and now can place faces to Connect names because of your extensive recap video. I saw @Justine2807’s cool ukulele folk music meetup. I took a trip around the globe tonight because of everyone’s hardwork and commitment to the making this collaborative Local Guides World Wide Photowalk Meet Up such as success!

Lady, I can only imagine the amount of work, blood, sweat, and tears as @ErmesT stated that you put into this global phenomenon and the dedication of time of collecting and editing this video. I’m exhausted just thinking about it!

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 (5 huge thumbs up)!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

So excited to have been part of a worldwide photo walk.

Thanks to @Sagir and @HelloSamsonR for hosting the Lagos edition.

Nigeria