anthony_chilaka's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

RECAP - Plateau worldwide map edit walk

I am encouraged by all the wonderful recaps I have read on the Localguide connect

My gratitude goes to @HelloSamsonR for tagging me on the #WWmapeditwalk, to @HelloJess for you prompt approval of the local guide meet, also to @OSAMA and @U-royFelixA for the useful tips and to all those whom I have contacted within the week and are currently aquinting themselves with google's powerful social media platform.

The Plateau local guide edition of the worldwide map edit walk took place with only I in attendance, a lot of work is required from my end to enlighten family and friends on the social network aspect of google and the huge benefits of the google plus communities

The #WWmapeditwalk took off with a light local meal of Fried Rice flour paste (Masa) + Fried ground nut powder (Kuli-Kuli) and grinded pepper (Yaji)

Unfortunately I did not check my local guide statistics before the days event, so I have no track of number of questions answered or name edits made. Thanks

By noon time I took a break with Beans + Cassava Flour (Garri) soaked with milk

In the end the statistics looked thus

Places added : 4

Photo’s added: 11

Next local guide meetup promises to be better...

Fried Rice flour paste (Masa) + Fried ground nut powder (Kuli-Kuli) and grinded pepper (Yaji)Fried Rice flour paste (Masa) + Fried ground nut powder (Kuli-Kuli) and grinded pepper (Yaji)

SAILS - New Place added - APPROVEDSAILS - New Place added - APPROVED

APURIMAC - New place added - APPROVEDAPURIMAC - New place added - APPROVED

New Place addedNew Place added

St. Monica Rantya - New Place added - REVIEWEDSt. Monica Rantya - New Place added - REVIEWED

St. Monica Academy - New Place added - APPROVEDSt. Monica Academy - New Place added - APPROVED

7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: RECAP - Plateau worldwide map edit walk

@anthony_chilaka, thanks for sharing your first Plateau meetup. Glad to read you were inspired by @HelloSamsonR's Worldwide Map Edit Meetup event. Looks like you had a fun time eating and adding new places to Google Maps. In no time, it will get easier to have more friends and family to join you. 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Excellent @anthony_chilaka 😊. Am glad you were finally able to have one despite the fact you were the only one in attendance. Your burning energy, passion and desire to help your community is beyond anything else. You are amazing. Thanks for your sincere contributions to this Worldwide event. You got the notification late but that still did not deter you from having one in your community. A job well done :)👍👍

Level 10

Hi @anthony_chilaka Don't also forget to share your photos with us here: Worldwide Map Edit Walk, Photo Album 😊. Looking forward to see your beautiful face 😊

Level 6

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Hi @anthony_chilaka Don't also forget to share your photos with us here: Worldwide Map Edit Walk, Photo Album 😊. Looking forward to see your beautiful face 😊

Done Sir @HelloSamsonR 

Next edition of Plateau localguides meetup promises to be more colourful...

Level 10

Okay @anthony_chilaka 😊😊. Thanks you are great. 

Level 10

A great effort @anthony_chilaka. I must thank to @HelloSamsonR bro for making map edit happen around the globe.

Keep it up.

Level 9

Congratulations 🏆 🏆🏆 🏆

Again and again @anthony_chilaka 😊😊