@RohithaF wrote:

Hi @SanyaOdare

For sure. Please let me know when your bags are packed 😉

Take care

Rohitha

Level 10

Re: RECAP: Lagos The "36" Walk

Hi @SanyaOdare,

Nice recap, beautifull photos, lovely smiles and a great team. What's else?

All is in your recap. That is great!

See you

Jul

Level 10

Thank you @Julien44 for your compliments and kind words.

@Julien44 wrote:

Hi @SanyaOdare,

Nice recap, beautifull photos, lovely smiles and a great team. What's else?

All is in your recap. That is great!

See you

Jul

Level 5

This is it! Great job guys, lovely to see amazing photos of my city well represented here... I look forward to joining the next or perhaps host one soon.

Level 10

Thank you @KingingKenn! I can't wait to have you join any of the meet-ups in Lagos and possibly have you be our host - soon.

@KingingKenn wrote:

This is it! Great job guys, lovely to see amazing photos of my city well represented here... I look forward to joining the next or perhaps host one soon.

Level 10

Short and concise recap @SanyaOdare! I love it! I hope I won't miss another meet-up you organise! Always inspiring! 

@SanyaOdare wrote:

The scorching sun was not enough to deter members of Lagos Local Guides who came out en masse to join their counterparts across the globe and make Lagos The "36" Walk a truly phenomenon meet-up. In attendance was @opeyemisnr@Mayford@pwanaduku@Lelekena 

@BukolaAjayi@Sagir@wildspan@Specobelle@Magbagbeola and many others I'm unable to tag right now but will tag - subsequently.

Unlike previously held meet-ups, we had 4 new Local Guides joined and participated in this meet-up. A picture is (sure) worth a thousand words. Please see the photo album here.

LLG Members during Lagos The "36" WalkLLG Members during Lagos The "36" Walk 

Lagos - NigeriaLagos - Nigeria

BraimahA - a very passionate member of Lagos Local GuideBraimahA - a very passionate member of Lagos Local Guide

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 9

amazing photo brother. nice to meet u from indonesia

Level 10

Thank you @MrLabule! Let's hope you won't miss any other meet-up - henceforth.

@MrLabule wrote:

Short and concise recap @SanyaOdare! I love it! I hope I won't miss another meet-up you organise! Always inspiring! 

@SanyaOdare wrote:

The scorching sun was not enough to deter members of Lagos Local Guides who came out en masse to join their counterparts across the globe and make Lagos The "36" Walk a truly phenomenon meet-up. In attendance was @opeyemisnr@Mayford@pwanaduku@Lelekena 

@BukolaAjayi@Sagir@wildspan@Specobelle@Magbagbeola and many others I'm unable to tag right now but will tag - subsequently.

Unlike previously held meet-ups, we had 4 new Local Guides joined and participated in this meet-up. A picture is (sure) worth a thousand words. Please see the photo album here.

BraimahA - a very passionate member of Lagos Local GuideBraimahA - a very passionate member of Lagos Local Guide

Level 10

You're right! And I'm on top of it! Every single meet-up when I'm in the city! 

@SanyaOdare wrote:

Thank you @MrLabule! Let's hope you won't miss any other meet-up - henceforth.

@MrLabule wrote:

@SanyaOdare wrote:

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!