SanyaOdare's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: RECAP: Lagos The "36" Walk

@RobAo, I saw your Facebook posts and all your photos /video. Looks like you guys had a epic time!

@SanyaOdare, I have not personally hosted a 36 Photowalk, but I have helped privately promote @PaulPavlinovich's 36 Photowalk last year to Local Guides friends to join.

And how can you not forget I was Paul's "caboose" at last year's 1st ever Summit 36 Walk in San Francisco?! I know you were there!

Part of @PaulPavlinovich's LGSummit17 36 Photowalk. Was Paul's "caboose"Part of @PaulPavlinovich's LGSummit17 36 Photowalk. Was Paul's "caboose"

Cheers,

Karen

Level 7

Big shame that I was not available for the meetup. Big ups to @SanyaOdare and co for this event. The pictures were lit.

The tiniest ways you touch someone’s life add up.
Level 8

Loved the Lagos Recap, @SanyaOdare . Here's the updated link to our recap https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/RECAP-Westlands-Nairobi-36-Photowalk-2018/m-p/78...

@KarenVChin It was a short yet great walk... even when the rain started to drizzle.

Level 10

Hahahaha!!!! Of course @KarenVChin, I know you were at last year's 1st ever Summit 36 Walk in San Francisco. A zillion thanks to you for helping with promoting the current @PaulPavlinovich@ "36" Photo Walk - privately. L😄L @ I was Paul's "caboose...."

@KarenVChin wrote:

@RobAo, I saw your Facebook posts and all your photos /video. Looks like you guys had a epic time!

@SanyaOdare, I have not personally hosted a 36 Photowalk, but I have helped privately promote @PaulPavlinovich's 36 Photowalk last year to Local Guides friends to join.

And how can you not forget I was Paul's "caboose" at last year's 1st ever Summit 36 Walk in San Francisco?! I know you were there!

Part of @PaulPavlinovich's LGSummit17 36 Photowalk. Was Paul's "caboose"Part of @PaulPavlinovich's LGSummit17 36 Photowalk. Was Paul's "caboose"

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Don't be too hard on yourself @Adebambo. I urge you to just do all you can not to miss subsequent meet-ups. Thanks a lot for your compliments and kind words - I appreciate.

@Adebambo wrote:

Big shame that I was not available for the meetup. Big ups to @SanyaOdare and co for this event. The pictures were lit.

Level 8

@SanyaOdarewelcome to Kisumu-Kenya anytime!

Level 10

Thank you @RobAo for your compliments about Lagos The "36" Walk. I enjoyed reading through your Recap as well - most especially the caveat underneath your animated GIF that reads "Mistake not it's small size, for the duration is long and facial reactions are worth it"  😄😄😄😄 

@RobAo wrote:

Loved the Lagos Recap, @SanyaOdare . Here's the updated link to our recap https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/RECAP-Westlands-Nairobi-36-Photowalk-2018/m-p/78...

@KarenVChin It was a short yet great walk... even when the rain started to drizzle.

Connect Moderator

This was awesome meet up..

Thanks for steering this memorable walk @SanyaOdare

It was always nice to hangout with you all @wildspan @Suenoyi (the hug giver)  @Magbagbeola @AustinCO @Mayford @opeyemisnr @Specobelle

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Lovely Recap @FazeelUsmani! Hyderabad and Lagos seem to have hot weather in common. Having your meet-up at Salarjung Museum is really very thoughtful of you and your fellow Local Guides. Well done.

@FazeelUsmani wrote:

Here is my recap @SanyaOdare 

[Recap] The "36" photo walk Hyderabad