raghavsood's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Possible meetup in July 2018 (Delhi NCR)

Hello fellow local guides,

I was thinking of organising a local meetup in Delhi NCR in the month of July, 2018. So, need your suggestions for meetup, date, timings and other stuff. After that, we can officially announce the meetup here.

My suggestions would be meeting up on weekends so that more people can join in, and we should visit maybe monuments and capture every corner of that monument!

New Delhi, Delhi, India
6 comments
Level 8

Possible meetup in July, 2018 (Delhi NCR)

Hello fellow local guides,

I was thinking of organising a local meetup in Delhi NCR in the month of July, 2018. So, need your suggestions for meetup, date, timings and other stuff. After that, we can officially announce the meetup here.

My suggestions would be meeting up on weekends so that more people can join in, and we should visit maybe monuments and capture every corner of that monument!

Level 9

Re: Possible meetup in July 2018 (Delhi NCR)

Hello @raghavsood,

You can join tomorrow meet-up in Noida. Many top contributors are going there. Here is link below, 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Bird-watching-and-photowalk/m-p/927003/highlight...

Hope this help. For more I've reached you via private message. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Re: Possible meetup in July, 2018 (Delhi NCR)

Hello @raghavsood,

Please do not start new thread with same information again and again. I'm going to tag @ErmesT to merge this thread with old one. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

@deepakjhic

Wasn't done intentionally. @ErmesT kindly merge the thread with existing one. Thanks!

Level 8

Re: Possible meetup in July 2018 (Delhi NCR)

@deepakjhic,

Won't be able to join in tomorrow. Would happily take part in future meetups!

Connect Moderator