cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

My culture My Pride

My culture My Pride

Nike Art Gallery

2 Elegushi Beach Road, 3rd Roundabout, Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase I, Lekki, Nigeria

May 19, 2018 @ 12:00 (WAT)

The United Nations has adopted Universal Declaration on Cultural Diversity and has declared May 21 as the World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development. The culture of Nigeria is shaped by Nigeria's multiple ethnic groups. The country has 527 languages; Nigeria also has over 1150 dialects and ethnic groups. The six largest ethnic groups are the Hausa and Fulani in the north, the Igbo in the southeast, and the Yoruba predominate in the southwest, Efik - Ibibio, and Ijaw of the south. To mark the International Day of Culture we are organising a photo walk to showcase the beauty and diversity of our culture. Nigeria is blessed with different cultural diversity more than any country in Africa... Lets show the world where we are from... Thing to Note: 1. Grab your native attires: come fully dressed in your native wear to the meet up place.. 2. come with your fully charged phone and cameras as there is a lot to snap.. 3. The meet up venue is Art gallery; if we want we can have tour of the art works with guide (it attract payment) or we go round with out guide for free. 4. you can come with your family or guest they are most welcome. 5. there will be gift for the best cultural outfit. Our Culture... Our Heritage... Lets go...

RSVP here

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

2 Elegushi Beach Road, 3rd Roundabout, Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase I, Lekki, Nigeria
28 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: My culture My Pride

Check out the recap of this meet up Here

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Where are you guys...

Are you ready to roll,?

@SanyaOdare @HelloSamsonR @AustinCO @U-royFelixA @MrLabule

Lagos is ready to roll @LaxmiG1

@OSAMA @BishowvijayaP

Level 10

Of course @Sagir always here and ready :-).

Level 10

@LaxmiG1 @BishowvijayaP Two meetups already approved for the International Day Of Culture, add these to the list as well :-).

Level 10

You are on the list @Sagir. 😆 Congratulations for approval and best wishes to make it best meet up ever. 😃

Level 10

Thank you so much @HelloSamsonR. Which one is the next? Pleaselet me know.😃

Level 9

Great initiative from great @Sagir , this is fit you bro , you can do it 🙂

Connect Moderator

Let's do it again @wildspan @Lelekena @AnitaAO @Shantee @Magbagbeola 

Spread the word..

Connect Moderator

@OSAMA wrote:

Great initiative from great @Sagir , this is fit you bro , you can do it 🙂

Thanks for your kind words brother @OSAMA

Connect Moderator

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

You are on the list @Sagir. 😆 Congratulations for approval and best wishes to make it best meet up ever. 😃

Great to hear that.

thanks @BishowvijayaP