cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Mumbai Local Guides Food Crawl

Mumbai Local Guides Food Crawl

Hello Mumbaikars,

It gives me immense pleasure to Invite you’ll for Mumbai’s Second Local Guide Food Crawl Meetup on 20th May 2018 at Sardar Pav Bhaji!

Let us learn from each other and explore how we can be more creative by creating highly engaging content with our Food Photography.

Have look at RECAP from Mumbai's First Local Guide Photo Walk -G.JPG

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/RECAP-Mumbai-Local-Guide-Photo-Walk/m-p/615047

About Organizer-LG.png

Vivek Ajmera is a Official Local Guide Level 8 with 17000+ Contributions & 8.2 Million+ views on Thousands of Photographs.

About Venue-

bd45ecdaea4bc64f3abe01de184c7847.jpg29253342660_b3ddf25f7e_b.jpgSardar-Cover-1170x777.jpg

Sardar is arguably the best spot offering Pav Bhaji as hordes of hungry Mumbaikars crowd this eatery every day.

Some travel for hours just to taste the piping-hot, buttery dish! Sardar Pav Bhaji is located in the southern part of Mumbai city in Maharashtra State in India.

It is notable as one of India's Famous Pav Bhaji spot existing within a metropolis limit and is one of the most visited hotel in the Mumbai.

Local Guide & All Mumbaikars can attend this Food Crawl! Hope to see you all there.

For Attendees -

Meeting point - Sardar Pav Bhaji at 6;00 PM

-Interactive Food Crawl with fun activities & games

-We will be learning tips on how we can click Food Photographs like PRO from expert local guides

- Food expenses has to be borne by individuals

RSVP here

166-A, 166-B, Tardeo Road, Janata Nagar, Tardeo, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400034, India
19 comments
Level 7

Re: Mumbai Local Guide Food Crawl

All the best with your meet-up @vivekvajmera

Level 10

Hii, Vivek I m interested to Meet up food craw.. But how much expenses for this.. And can u change time it's very late for us.. Please time for meet up is around 4 pm.. Please if possible..

Level 9

Re: Mumbai Local Guides Food Crawl

That is great initiative @vivekvajmera i wish i could also attend this meet up.

Enjoy and do share Recap on connect.

Connect Moderator

Best of luck for your successful Meetup @vivekvajmera

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

@vivekvajmera

Best of luck .

Have a great meet up 

Wishes from 

Kerala Local Guides

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 10

Level 3

All the best.... 

Level 10

Yeah, 4 PM is comfortable for us. @vivekvajmera please reconsider the timing.