Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[Meet-Up] To Update - "Is there wheelchair accessible entrance here?"

Illustrated with wheelchair and mapIllustrated with wheelchair and map

There are huge peoples who's not able to access in various places or there is no any entrance for them. Yes I am talking about those people who's are not able to get entry to all places like a complete person or like healthy people. Every people has the right to visit all places(public). So, let's move with us and check the places "Is there wheelchair accessible entrance here?" We can find places near us/you that are missing this information and edit these attributes by "checking the facts." with our androids. 

Questions may be :

1. Is there a wheelchair-accessible entrance? 2. Is there a wheelchair-accessible restroom? 3. Is there wheelchair-accessible seating? 4. Is there wheelchair-accessible parking? 5. Is there a wheelchair-accessible elevator?

Our targeted place may be different like - Markets, Parks, Hospitals, Hotels, Bus/Rail Stations etc. 

The possible date for our event is September 22, 2017 (Friday). Our targeted place will be various districts/zone in Bangladesh. So, Please join with us to fulfill this helpful month & really it will be helpful for you, for me, for your/my brother, sister or your relatives or mine. If have any question please visit our community page and ask there or here to know. Our community page is "Comilla Local Guides". Join with us to help millions of people.  

@HelloJess please approve our meet-up to participate with this Meet up to help others get around special program by @TraciC. We (Me & @ShafiulB), Comilla Local Guides, Bangladesh are also organizing this event in our country for helping people. 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Comilla District, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
35 comments
Level 9

Re: [Meet-Up] To Update - "Is there wheelchair accessible entrance here?"

We are organizing an event for "Check the Facts" to update about "Is there wheelchair accessible entrance here?". What about in your area....?@IlankovanT @AnuradhaP @OSAMA @HelloSamsonR 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@Kamalhasnainee Hi !!! 

Its will be nice meet up to help others and we also want to be good part of this month for improvement wheelchair accessible question on maps.

Happy Guiding!!!!!

Googler

Hi @Kamalhasnainee. Your meet-up sounds fantastic! The team reviews meet-ups regularly and is doing so as we speak so I'm sure your meet-up will be approved soon as long as it meets the guidelines (and I'm sure it does). 🙂 Thank you for participating in our global efforts to make the world a better place!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Hi @Kamalhasnainee We also have arranged a Meetup for our community and we have more than 84 people who will be participating as well https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Lagos-Map-Accessibility-Walk/m-p/446028#M30591

Level 9

Thanks @ShafiulB !

@ShafiulB wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee Hi !!! 

Its will be nice meet up to help others and we also want to be good part of this month for improvement wheelchair accessible question on maps.

Happy Guiding!!!!!

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

You are most welcome @TraciC and thanks for your valuable & nice comments !

@TraciC wrote:

Hi @Kamalhasnainee. Your meet-up sounds fantastic! The team reviews meet-ups regularly and is doing so as we speak so I'm sure your meet-up will be approved soon as long as it meets the guidelines (and I'm sure it does). 🙂 Thank you for participating in our global efforts to make the world a better place!

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee I am organizing one on 23rd Sep.  Waiting for meetup approval.

Level 9

Nice to hear from you brother @AnuradhaP ! What about in your area @BishowvijayaP@DavidTito @SalmaanN @NareshDarji @NarenChandra @AkmalB @PavelSarwar @Pannabd11

@AnuradhaP wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee I am organizing one on 23rd Sep.  Waiting for meetup approval.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Very impressive brother @HelloSamsonR ! Nice meet-up ..... go ahead !

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Hi @Kamalhasnainee We also have arranged a Meetup for our community and we have more than 84 people who will be participating as well https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Lagos-Map-Accessibility-Walk/m-p/446028#M30591

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh