Did you mean: 
Level 10

[CANCELLED] Lagos Map Accessibility-Walk

Lagos Map Accessibility-Walk

Lagos

Lagos, Nigeria

September 30, 2017 @ 11:00 (WAT)

The Venue of the Meetup is E-Centre Yaba

In Support to help make a bigger Impact In our community to help the physically challenge ones who always need information about accessibility of places they want to visit in our communities we would join hands to help answer questions regarding accessibility, if possible as well take a photo providing a description of accessibility. Come with your batteries fully charge as it promises to be interesting and exciting. The Venue of the Meetup is E-Centre Yaba  We would be walking along that routes and providing information of places that needs accessibility. The informations we provide to Maps on this day will help millions in our community and beyond as well. Let's do our best to come together on this day to support and provide information for the physically challenged ones among us. Everyone is welcome to this event. No one is limited all are welcome to participate with us. Looking forward to meeting you all on this day.

Regards

69 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Hello Everyone, This Meet up Would be cancelled due to my...

Thank you everyone that called and send me text messages regarding to know my health condition during this period. No doubt I feel very delighted and am happy to be back on track once again the way it use to be. Now I am fine and I can gladly say yes I feel very fine and my health condition is more better than before and I feel very bright and well. Thanks to you all for your kind gestures and all, you all are all amazing and this shows the beauty of this wonderful community.

Kind Regards

View solution in original post

Level 10

Re: Lagos Map Accessibility-Walk

🙂 Let's do it @OSAMA Bring Jordan on.  Lagos is ready to do it @TraciC  :). Thanks for also approving the meetup so rapidly we are indeed greatful  🙂

Level 7

Well done @HelloSamsonR@

Level 10

Thank you @Charleybaits We are waiting for yours too !!!!!

Level 7

@HelloSamsonR yeah, coming onboard

Level 10

Great @Charleybaits Good to have you here bro 🙂

Level 10

Dear HelloSamsonR, hope all's well. Awesome initiative. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Thanks @Osaka78forTRUMP !!!!. Hope you are joining in as well. @DavidTito Hope you are joining in too as well !!!!

Level 9

Level 10

Why not @OSAMA 🙂