ReshamDas's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Highlights from the West Bengal Local Guides Shobha Bazar Photowalk Event (India)

Level 9

Re: Highlights from the West Bengal Local Guides Shobha Bazar Photowalk Event (India)

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @ReshamDas

Marking a solution is not like giving a kudo, and not all the post required a solution. 

Please read : /Help-Desk/Tip-How-to-mark-replies-as-solutions-Accept-as-Solution-feature/

Fur that reason, I have removed the solution marked for this post 

Ermes 

I am really sorry sir @ErmesT. I accidentally did it again and could not unmark it. Is there any way to make it unmarked? 😞

Connect Moderator

Of course there is @ReshamDas

Press on the three black dots on the right top of the reply that you marked as solution, than chose "not the solution"

Use kudos for appreciation, and solution to confirm that the reply to your question or problem is the solution. In this way you can help others with the same problem

Ermes 

Level 9

@DibyayanC wrote:

Hi @ReshamDas your event looks great. I saw your photos on Facebook. I am very sorry that I could not attend the event. I got some urgent work at the last moment. Hope to see you people next time.

Hey @DibyayanC thanks. Missed you. Hope you join us next time!

Level 9

@ErmesT wrote:

Of course there is @ReshamDas

Press on the three black dots on the right top of the reply that you marked as solution, than chose "not the solution"

Use kudos for appreciation, and solution to confirm that the reply to your question or problem is the solution. In this way you can help others with the same problem

Ermes 

Thank you so much sir! I unmarked it. 🙂

Level 9

Level 8

@ReshamDas Great Post!!! 

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan
Level 9