cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Heritage Walk - Ahmedabad

Heritage Walk - Ahmedabad

Sidi Saeed Mosque

Bhadra Rd, Opposite Electricity House, Gheekanta, Lal Darwaja, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380001, India

November 04, 2018 @ 08:00 (IST)

Hello Local Guides join me for Ahmedabad's Heritage photo walk meetup at Ahmedabad. Let's explore India's first Heritage city Ahmedabad. We will be meeting near Sidi Saeed Mosque and from there start our photo walk meetup. About Ahmedabad's Heritage The city of Ahmedabad is endowed with a rich architectural heritage that is vital to the local identity and continuity of the place. Along with the foremost heritage Indo-Islamic monuments of the 15th to 17th centuries, there are potential heritage precincts in the form of the Pols, the traditional residential clusters of the medieval period, which makes Ahmedabad exceptional. Combining these all, the historic walled city of Ahmedabad has it all to be the first city in India to be Inscribed in UNESCO's World Heritage City list of 2017. You can bring whatever photography equipment you like or you can show up with just a mobile phone.

RSVP here

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Bhadra Rd, Opposite Electricity House, Gheekanta, Lal Darwaja, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380001, India
14 comments
Level 10

Re: Heritage Walk - Ahmedabad

Congratulations bhai @NareshDarji

your meetup also got approved. 

Level 10

Congratulations @NareshDarji bhai for got approval of the meetup

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Connect Moderator

Thank you dear @NandKK and @AmbrishVarshney

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Connect Moderator

Hello friends please join with us.

@iDepp @BhavikLimani @TEJASJANI @VijayDesai @VijaySavani @Yashpalsinh 

Level 10

Congrats! @NareshDarji 

Connect Moderator

Thank you dear @LoveKaushik3

Google Moderator

Hi @NareshDarji,

Your meet-up might be in a month, but I'm already looking forward to a nice recap with beautiful photos. Good luck and have fun!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Thanks @DeniGu

I will tag you in my recap. 

Level 6

Dear Mr.Naresh,

I wanted to know the duration of this meet up. How long it will last and which route we will be covering?

Thanks,

Best regards,

Ajay