cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

CULTURAL DAY MEET UP MALAYSIA

CULTURAL DAY MEET UP MALAYSIA

Masjid Jamek

Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

May 22, 2018 @ 20:30 (+08)

Hi, Malaysia Local guides When we talk about culture, Malaysian culture is one of the rich and and diverse culture in south East Asia.Malaysian culture is all about sharing and giving,it's habit of Malaysian peoples to invite everyone on Thier dinning table,for example, when Malaysian meet with anyone,after salaam first thing he or she will asked other person is,,,SUDAH MAKAN??means DID YOU ATE??if not come we eat together 😀 It's time to show diverse culture of malaysia to the world,it's a cultural day , photo walk,so bring your friends and family with you,we will meet in front of Masjid jamek LRT station,we will share thoughts about culture and snap photos for Google Maps,it's a rainy season,so bring your own umbrella or rain coat,there is no dress code for meet up, feel free to wear whatever you want,see you guys there, Have a nice day

RSVP here

Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
18 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: CULTURAL DAY MEET UP MALAYSIA

Best wishes for your great cultural Meetup at Malaysia @AkmalB

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Here we are @BishowvijayaP , @luxmi I can't mention,

Get ready guys @Haseeb @StephenAbraham @Shirni @PavelSarwar @Saidulkarim

It's time to show the culture of malaysia,

Level 9

Yeaaaay I'm in @AkmalB

@BishowvijayaP @LaxmiG1 here is our meetup for cultural day 🙂

Level 10

Thanks @NareshDarji

Level 10

It is pleasure to see you come up officially my cultural boys @AkmalB & @Haseeb. There is no doubt that you both will rock with culture over there. Wish you all the best. 🙂

Level 10

You're welcome @Haseeb,

Thank you @BishowvijayaP yes we will show our best on that,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AkmalB brother wishes for your Meet-Up, i am curious to see the culture of Malaysia

Level 8

Thank you so much @AkmalB for mentioning me here. I'm extremely sorry to say that it's a bit difficult for me to join this Cultural program. Actually, my living places a bit far from meetup place and it's too difficult getting a bus from kl to Cyberjaya at night time after 9.00.

Anyway, I will try my best to join.

Regards.

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous Thanks brother for best wishes

@Saidulkarim ,it's ok bro,just try, otherwise see you next time,