Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Bhaktapur Map Edit Walk

Bhaktapur Map Edit Walk

Bhaktapur

Bhaktapur, Nepal

July 21, 2018 @ 11:00 (+0545)

This is the second time we are hosting a map edit walk in our town in conceptual collaboration with Nigerian local guides. Everybody is heartily welcomed to participate in the event. Please bring your photographic devices, power banks, internet devices etc. whatever needed for editing the Google map. Currently rainy season is in progress so don't forget to carry umbrella as well. Your presence is our pride. Further informations and contact details will be shared through announcement. Eagerly waiting to see you in the event day. Theme: Uncovering the Missing Informations

RSVP here

Bhaktapur, Nepal
22 comments
Level 10

Re: Bhaktapur Map Edit Walk

Congratulations @BishowvijayaP for meet-up approval n best of luck

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Connect Moderator

Best of luck bro @BishowvijayaP.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Thank you so much sir @AmbrishVarshney. 😃

Level 10

Thank you so much bro  @NareshDarji 😊

Level 10

Well done @BishowvijayaP looking forward to your event. All the best to you for the meet-up

Level 10

Great news @BishowvijayaP that your meet-up has been approved! I wish you all the best 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

@BishowvijayaP best of luck bro you know both of us will be %101 Trusted in our [Recap] lol just kidding I couldn't help myself I know you and I will do just great 

Level 10

Welcome @BishowvijayaP brother and don't use sir we all are friends here 

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Thank you so much @HelloSamsonR. Lets rock on. 😃