Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Batticaloa Map Editing

Batticaloa Map Editing

Bazaar Street

Bazaar St, Batticaloa, Sri Lanka

November 26, 2017 @ 09:00 (+0530)

This meet up will be an introductory session for the Local Guides about adding and fixing places in Google Maps in Batticaloa district. Also, this will be a useful session to edit and revise certain discrepancies prevailing in the names, contact details, and locations of some newly added places within Batticaloa district. However, this event will not be limited to adding and fixing places. This will be a fun-filled event clicking a lot of photographs while getting to know the benefits obtained by being Local Guides and learning about other activities that could be undertaken by local guides such as writing reviews and adding photos. The event is organized free of charge. However, the participants will have to cover the expenses of their food/snacks and beverages during their participation.

RSVP here

6 comments
Level 9

Re: Batticaloa Map Editing

I'm planning to validate this through this Meet-up.Missing infoMissing info

Level 8

I Have Classes in this weekend will join next meetup @IlankovanT 

Level 9

@ThanulakshanS here it's raining 😞

Meet-up with rain :(Meet-up with rain 😞

Level 9

[REAP] - Batticaloa Map Editing

This was a meet up disturbed by bad weather in Batticaloa. I reached the destination on time as always, but nobody turned up as it was raining heavily with strong winds. Since I went by car, I was safe from getting wet. All that I could do is edit some places being inside. Still, the weather did not turn back to normal. Overall, December is not a suitable month to have outdoor meetups in Batticaloa. Hoping to have some indoor knowledge sharing sessions soon.

IMG_20171126_091233.JPG20171126_091315-ANIMATION.gif

Connect Moderator

Oops, @IlankovanT

It seems I wasn't the only one that gets a rainy day for the meetup. 

Luckily our meetup was inside buildings, so that it wasn't too much affected by the rain. 

Good luck for the next one 

Ermes 

Level 9

That's nice @ErmesT. thank you 🙂