IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Connect Moderator

Re: 50 Trees Map Editing 🌳

OMG @IlankovanT, I am speechless

this is amazing, I can't wait to see the maps. Is nice to see that I have adopted a tree in Sri Lanka

Thanks a lot

Ermes

Level 10

Wow @IlankovanT I feel so honored. I just don't know what to say. My name will be on a tree in Sri Lanka and it feels amazing! Thank you very much for this, it means a lot!

@IlankovanT escribiΓ³:

I'm tagging all the trees (our local guides friends name) with GPS locations, and you will see all the trees in my maps soon.

here are some tags @JeslynL@OSAMA@ValeriaA_@ErmesT@LucioV

I will publish others after the meet-up πŸ™‚

Tree Tags :)Tree Tags πŸ™‚

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Former Google Contributor

Ahhh thanks for this preview! This made my day and reminds me why I do what I do πŸ™‚

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Wuauuu @IlankovanT!

ItΒ΄s a really nice proactive idea :)))

I am totally agree with @LucioV that you are CHANGING the world!

This is more than mapping, is giving more sense to your contributions and all the Planet will will benefit πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A new more thing to learn from you πŸ˜‰

ItΒ΄s going to be an exciting meet-up.

Thanks @OSAMA for tagging me to this fantastic post.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Hi @AlejandraMaria we had a beautiful Meet-up last Saturday, started writing a RECAP πŸ™‚ this is one of the best meet-up I ever hosted.  I will share the RECAP soon with you all πŸ™‚

Thanks for the kind words πŸ™‚

Level 9

Thank you very much @AkmalB@ErmesT@ValeriaA_.

Ermest, your tree is the first tree... RECAP is on the way πŸ™‚

ValeriaAumasque we planned to maintain the trees and will update the photographs every month to the map πŸ™‚

Level 9

@JeslynL wrote:

Ahhh thanks for this preview! This made my day and reminds me why I do what I do πŸ™‚

Thank you very much @JeslynL. your tree planted by a school kid and he was asking the meaning of your name πŸ™‚ then I searched on Google and said "Rich or God" is that correct?

Level 10

This will be great @IlankovanT! Thanks for your dedication, you are amazing πŸ™‚

@IlankovanT escribiΓ³:

Thank you very much @AkmalB@ErmesT@ValeriaA_.

Ermest, your tree is the first tree... RECAP in on the way πŸ™‚

ValeriaAumasque we planned to maintain the trees and will update the photographs every month to the map πŸ™‚

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Former Google Contributor

Thank you very much @JeslynL. your tree planted by a school kid and he was asking the meaning of your name πŸ™‚ then I searched on Google and said "Rich or God" is that correct? 

I saw the photograph of the child planting my tree! :))) I've never gotten an answer from my parents whenever I ask about the meaning behind my name. There are many variations to the meaning of my name on the web and I wouldn't mind the "rich or God" description. πŸ˜›

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

Nice πŸ™‚ Nice car too. Lol.

How did you land mark the trees on maps? 

Where i live there is a lot off woods. 10 minutes driving at 80km/h. But a lot or i think its much worse then they saw in the newpaper 80% off the trees is sick. Very big fields are empty now. I was thinking to demonstrate the difference between sick and resistance trees and maybe people will help multiple the resistance trees. Any thoughts about this?

Reaching a world where science and progress leads to all men's happiness.
~Charlie Chaplin, The Great Dictator
Level 7

Ok en dan mijn kleine boservaring. Ik heb geen idee waarom dit een hype is in Nederland. Ik zie niet het verschil tussen normaal groen in park en dit. 

Dus de eerste die ze net hebben gemaakt. Het is naast een basisschool. Het geeft niet de indruk dat iedereen naar binnen mag. Dus toen besloot ik verder te gaan naar de eerste die in 2005 is. Nogmaals, ik dacht dat er iets anders was in het kleine bos. In de auto terug thuis herkende ik deze infographic. Dus parkeerde de auto en maakte foto's. Het gatenbos staat op de foto. 

Volgende week zal ik het proberen in Utrecht. Zij zijn de enige die trots genoeg zijn om hun bos op kaarten te zetten. 

Het lijkt erop dat dit bedrijf een goed marketingplan heeft. Om de natuur naar mensen te brengen. Het was het lelijkste stuk groen van het stadspark met gaten. 

For the pics for the forest 2005 follow link. Mine new phone makes standard photos that are to big to upload. πŸ€”

https://goo.gl/maps/yQhpyFFV5eo

Zwolle planted nov 2017Zwolle planted nov 2017

Zwolleplanted nov 2017Zwolleplanted nov 2017

Reaching a world where science and progress leads to all men's happiness.
~Charlie Chaplin, The Great Dictator