GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Бан

Здравствуйте @AlexVar,

Я хотелa бы сообщить вам, что ваш аккаунт не заблокирован. Местные гиды с заблокированными аккаунтами не получают доступ к Connect.

Кстати, я сджинула ваше сообщение в раздел Почему я был удален из программы Local Guides? статья, где вы можете прочитать больше об этой теме.
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Local guide connect account suspended

Hello @mehditempter ,

I have redacted all your personal details, since it is sensitive information and it is not advised to share personal details on Connect.

As @ermest stated, please close your second account as Local Guides are not allowed to have two accounts and follow the instructions he kindly provided.

For further reference you can read the following publication Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? where I am going to merge your post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

How to recover suspended your Local Guide account

Overview

This guideline is what you should do when your  Local Guides account is suspended. Not only the Local Guides policy violation but also suspended by mistake. However, a suspended account cannot post to the connect, you need to use another way to contact the Local Guides Team.

Confirm suspending your account

First, confirm your account is suspended in reality.

What happens when an account is suspended

• Your badges, level and the point will disappear from "Your contribution" on Google Map.
  • In addition to above, the badge on your profile photo also disappear.
  • You will no longer be able to access Local Guides Connect.

"Local guide" is valid"Local guide" is valid"Local guide" is invalid, stopped or not participating"Local guide" is invalid, stopped or not participating

When your Local Guide account is suspended

You need to check why your account was suspended. Please access the link and check your behavior. After checking your behavior and realizing there is no problem, go to the next step.

Why was I removed from the Local Guides program?

(https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Help-Desk/Why-was-I-removed-from-the-Local-Guides-program/td-p...)

How to contact the Local Guides Team through SNS

Now you can use only Twitter or Facebook to request an investigation.

Notice:

• You cannot contact from another account on Local Guides Connect.
  • You have to use English for the request. (You can use Google Translator https://translate.google.com/)
  • Everything about this issue is exclusive information. Don't open to the public.
  • These methods may be changed suddenly.
  • The investigation may need two to four weeks.

The method to contact via Twitter

As the @localguides on Twitter doesn't receive a direct mail, you need to use the mention function. You don't need to follow the account.

The wall of facebook is the part of "write a post.."The wall of facebook is the part of "write a post.."

The method to contact via Facebook

You post to the Facebook wall of GoogleLocalGuides account. (https://www.facebook.com/GoogleLocalGuides) You don't need to follow the account.

Example

My Local Guides account has been suspended. Can you please help?

In the case of you cannot receive a replay after did above

Generally, the team confirms your feedback within 2 or 3 days. If you cannot receive a reply, please do that again. As a option, you can try to contact a moderator through your trusted local guide.

Special Thanks:

@HiroyukiTakisawa : translated into English version : )

Since there was a request that I want a similar topic not only in Japanese but also in English, I made it.

# For Japanese, it is here.https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=localguide&message.id=296198#M2...

History:
2019.3.4: Created based on Japanese version

# @Atsukot  : If there are any mistakes, please point out. 

Connect Moderator

Re: How to recover suspended your Local Guide account

Thanks for doing this but there is an official version in English @KOBAYASHI_Jun you've even linked to it in this article.

It is best to leave articles like this for the official versions as what is needed will change from time to time and this article is unlikely to be kept up to date.

Re: How to recover suspended your Local Guide account

Hi @KOBAYASHI_Jun,

Thanks for your explanation, I appreciate that you want to help others navigate through an issue like this. 

However, like @PaulPavlinovich already pointed out, we have an official post regarding this matter, and you have also linked to it in your post. 

I'm letting you know that I have merged your post to Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? which already provides users with the solution for a suspended Local Guides account.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

Need assistance in revoking my colleague's account

A Colleague of mine based out of Bengaluru, India has been a level 8 contributor with 1000+ quality images and 400+ lengthy descriptive reviews with no bias, prejudice or spam has had his account deactivated. Suggested that he's been through the @GusMoreira 's post with no luck as he has posted in Facebook and Twitter N number of times till date.

Could some admin / moderator prioritize in having his account revoked / reinstated and help him contribute?

He has not gained anything from these nor has he made fortune but the joy of sharing has stopped for a while and hoping that he could contribute just as he has done for the last 7 years.

Regards,

Re: Need assistance in revoking my colleague's account

Hello @iyngrco,

Thanks for reaching out!

Our team receives a lot of inquiries on social media, and responding to all of them may take some time.

Please tell your friend to have patience, and he will be receive a response. 

I have merged your post to Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? to keep Connect organised. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

My Friend Account Has been Banned for no reason @TraciC

My Friend Rahul Yadav, who's username was raosahab. He is on level 7 on google guides. But unfortunately he was banned from google local guides. Please check his account and unban him. He is so worried. He is very sincere and honest. He can't do anything by which he had to be banned.

Level 5

Re: Meet the Google Moderators

My Friend [PERSONAL NAME REMOVED], who's username was [USERNAME REMOVED]. He is on level 7 on google guides. But unfortunately he was banned from google local guides. Please check his account and unban him. He is so worried. He is very sincere and honest. He can't do anything by which he had to be banned.Please help him.

Connect Moderator

Re: My Friend Account Has been Banned for no reason @TraciC

Thanks for caring about your friend @chauhansachin but please don't try to bring attention to their plight here on Connect. The only avenue for contact is for your friend to follow this post https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Help-Desk/Why-was-I-removed-from-the-Local-Guides-program/m-p/... and the Googlers will reach out. Note that this can take some time so your friend needs to be patient.

Regards Paul