GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: My account was suspended

Hi @iView360ltd ,

I'm merging your message to this topic Why was I removed from the Local Guides program?. Please, take a look at the instructions provided there in order to reach out to our team.

Please, close your second account, as this violates our Local Guides program rules

Also I have removed your  personal information from this post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Please take a moment to review our community policy.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: My Local guide connect account suspended.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please give the responsible team some time. They will contact you as soon as possible.

Your patience on this matter is appreciated.

Meanwhile I would like to remind you to follow @ErmesT's advice and exit your second account.

Please be informed that I've merged your post to the Why was I removed from the Local Guides program?, because it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 1

Suspended, reason not given.

Who do I speak to about my account suspension? It was banned somewhere between late 2017 to early 2018. I've read on multiple sites that while Local Guides was being adjusted/changed, they had mistakenly deleted some accounts by mistake. I believe that my account could have been one of them as I don't think I've broken any of the rules in the TOS. Was consistently active for about two years and had managed to reach level 7. Haven't really been active after the suspension but I'd like to continue being a Local Guide. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Also, I've picked a random topic as there's no actual support. 

Connect Moderator

Re: Suspended, reason not given.

Hi 

@thetallestguide 

As you has been suspended, here below you will find a link to know how to contact the Local Guides Team for a verification of the account:

Please remember that, who is banned, through the account, is the person that is managing it, as the account is not acting indipendently of you.

• Close this account now. Having two account is against the Program Rules, so your other account will not be verified while this account still open. Many people say "I will close the second account when the first one will be restored". The only result that they will have, in this way, is to have also the second account banned.

Thank you for reading

Re: Suspended, reason not given.

Hi @thetallestguide,

Thank you for reaching out. Please follow the instructions that @ErmesT has provided. Meanwhile I'm going to merge this post with the Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? thread where is the right place for handling with these issues. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Re: Meet the Google Moderators

My Local guide account suspended i do not know why please help me am on 6th level i do really hard to achieve it please help me in this... id vinayanand3766

please help me..

Re: Meet the Google Moderators

Hello @vinayanandraj,

Thanks for reaching out!

I will contact you in private with instructions regarding this issue.

When the message has been received and instructions followed, I have to ask you to exit the program with this account, as participating in the Local Guides program with more than one account is in violation of the Local Guides program rules

Please note that I have moved your comment to the Why was I removed form the Local Guides program? post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Local guide connect account suspended

Hi
My other account [REDACTED] has bin blocked and has this error message:
Local Guides Connect is reserved for Local Guides program participants. You cannot access Local Guides Connect as your Local Guides account has been suspended.
Please
Please
Please
Heeelp me dear frends...

Connect Moderator

Re: Local guide connect account suspended

Hi @mehditempter 

As you has been suspended, here below you will find a link to know how to contact the Local Guides Team for a verification of the account:

Please remember that, who is banned, through the account, is the person that is managing it, as the account is not acting indipendently of you.

• For your privacy, please edit your post, removing the contact informations in there. The team will not use this post to contact you.

• Close this account now. Having two account is against the Program Rules, so your other account will not be verified while this account still open. Many people say "I will close the second account when the first one will be restored". The only result that they will have, in this way, is to have also the second account banned.

Thank you for reading

Ermes

Level 7

Бан

Разблокируйте меня уже