Srijana's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

"THE BIRTHPLACE OF LORD BUDDHA - LUMBINI , NEPAL"

Had a wonderful trip in Lumbini - the birthplace of Lord Buddha on this winter vacation. Here are some pictures which I caught in my gallery.Gautam buddha statueGautam buddha statueMaya Devi holding the branch of a pipal tree before giving birth to Siddhartha. GautamaMaya Devi holding the branch of a pipal tree before giving birth to Siddhartha. GautamaMayadeviMayadeviGolden templeGolden templeGolden templeGolden templeWorld peace pagodaWorld peace pagodaMayadevi TempleMayadevi TempleLumbini bridgeLumbini bridgeAshoka pillarAshoka pillarEernal peace flameEernal peace flameBirthplaceBirthplaceGravingGravingLord buddhaLord buddhapondpond

Lumbini, Western Development Region, Nepal
7 comments
Level 1

Re: "THE BIRTHPLACE OF LORD BUDDHA - LUMBINI , NEPAL"

Thanks for sharing your photos. Your photos was very nice.

Former Google Contributor

Beautiful pictures @Srijana - Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with us.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 10

Hello @Srijana

Very Nice and beautiful photos. You have done really a very good job. 

We are planning to host a "Lumbini, the Birthplace of the Lord Buddha, UNESCO World Heritage Site" Meet-up in Falgun Month.We hope, you will be there along with us.

@BishowvijayaP @PushpendraKhadka

regards

Bhupal

bhupal shrestha
Level 10

This is what I regret now for not visiting Lumbini though living for 2 years in Butwal at past. I am very glad that you have shown us beautiful pictures from there. @Srijana, the another thing that made me glad is the female participation on connect with beautiful post from Nepal. I expect that you will continue your activity on connect smoothly and thoroughly. Happy mapping!

Have a good time there. 🙂 

Also thanks @bhupalshrestha for notifying me about this post. Your concept of organizing event is great. Please make a contact with  Lumbini Local Guides also. It will ease to organize an event successfully.

Level 6

Hello @bhupalshrestha,
I am so thankful to you for informing about a program that you are going to conduct. I eagerly want to attend that program. 

Best regards,
Srijana

Level 6

First of all, thank you @BishowvijayaP for your appreciation and you don't have to regret for not visiting Lumbini. You still can go later on. Happy mapping!

Level 10

Still I can visit but there will be another point of regration @Srijana. While visiting I will regret that if I had come before too then I would have a chance to compare now and then. hahaha. Thanks for your reply. 🙂