PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Wow, love these new perks - if you got one, what did you get?

Hi @Hkitty0573 I released your comment from the spam quarantine. This sometimes happens if you edit a post within a short time of making it.

Thanks for trying to help these people.

Paul

Level 8

Re: Socks

@HUMBERTO_V  Gracias,  yo también tengo los anteriores, y no me los pongo, sólo para probarlos.  Los guardo como un tesoro.

A mi también me gustarìa recibir algo especial.  Feliz Año.

Level 10

@Alexandra77 vamos a por ellos con más contribuciones de calidad! El trabajo es duro pero satisface ver los resultados! Todo llegará. 

https://gasmountain.com/blog/
FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE MAPS
https://goo.gl/maps/nTobaEosxkmA1cvq8
Level 8

Hi @PaulPavlinovich  thank you for your help. I really was trying to answer a local guides question. I did see that it said my post would be posted after review. I read that at the end. I did post it again because on my device it just disappeared. Now I know why. Again thanks. It's good to know the rules.

Level 8

@ Gracias por los ánimos,  vamos a intentarlo.   Ojalá y un día  ganemos algo super especial, como por ejemplo la invitación a un gran evento.  Un abrazo.

Level 7

Anyone with the link for the merch store? Should be a link in email or package

Level 7

I was also the member to receive this Tote bag but still waiting for this. Google should send me my rewards.

Address- [ADDRESS REDACTED]

Connect Moderator

Hi @annuu2007 please for your privacy do not share your address or other private information here on Connect.

Paul

Google Moderator

Hi @annuu2007,

I would like to inform you that I redacted the address you shared in your comment, since it is your personal information.

Here on Connect, we value everyone's privacy and we discourage Local Guides from sharing personal information about themselves or someone else. You can leverage our private messaging system if you wish to exchange personal details with someone.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Good evening sir, I'm unable to receive my local guide gift.

yahaya