cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

i reach Level 9 and i'm happy :)

animation of being level 9 local guideanimation of being level 9 local guide

Hello to all my dear friends.

I remember it was between 2007 or 2008 when I searched on Google for a joke with one of my friends: "how to add a place to the map" and I found Map Maker, after that I came and added its photo to the map with Panoramio.
Because of my morals, I always wanted to help others in the IT community, I started working in the map maker.

After the integration of Map Maker with Google Maps, I increased my activity and when I saw 360 degree photography for the first time with my Nexus 5X phone, I started taking 360 degree photography of tourist attractions and added it to my activities.

When I woke up this morning, an email was sent to me by Google saying that I had reached the level 9 local guide, and this achievement was very happy for me.

I wanted to say that I would like to thank all my friends who work in updating the map and helping the society, because as we Iranians say: one hand is don't have voice.

contact me on telegram with: @AMIR_121 ID.
Masjedsoleyman, استان خوزستان، ایران
5 comments
Level 10

Re: i reach Level 9 and i'm happy :)

Hello @AMIR_121 , Great achievement, Congratulations! Wishing you reach Level-10 soon!

Signature Image
Level 10

@AMIR_121 

Congratulations good milestone 

Level 8

Great job congratulations @AMIR_121 

Mohammad Palash, Bangladesh Local Guide

Read my recents Post Here

Level 9

@AMIR_121 Congratulations on your effort, dedication and care in getting here.
May the path continue to be rewarding and bright.

Karen Alves Gaspar
Brazilian living in Canada
Local Guide Level 9
Instagram: @firstkalves
Level 9

Congrats. I am 815 points away myself. Hope to join you soon in the ranks of level 9.