AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Incredible @RahmatHarmanP!!!

I have finished dowloading what we have on the Shared Album.

Tomorrow I will go to each recap and see if I am missing something. I will use this new  map and will give you feedback. 

The other day I printed one and I am using it a lot, it´s so helpfull 👏👏👏

Many many thanks! Great Job!

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

@RahmatHarmanP wrote:

Hi @AlejandraMaría it's 9th March 2018 Map Update, please correct me if I'm wrong

• 58 City Participant from 25 Country Participant
  • 48 City, Done Submit Recap

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BAVoQg-xAd8IUfmita5f3nSZU3D2skKp&usp=sharing

World Wide Photo Walk.png

Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Hi @Anonymous,

Today I finished downloading the Shared Album, but I need to go to some Recaps and finishing downloading photos directly from them...

And I have some doubts about photos and wich recap belongs, so I will start to ask 😉
This is starting to taking shape :)))👏👏👏

Many many thanks for helping me.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AlejandraMaria always welcome, i think all recaps are updated in your lists under your post but sure it's tough work but it needs great motivation so that you already have great motivations, i proud of you, best wishes

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RahmatHarmanP wao that's great efforts by you? how you made this list? i little listent about My Map? it this from My Maps? don't know a lot about it because My Map is not working in Pakistan 

Level 8

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India 

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet Up: Showcase the Beauty of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny To the World ,please update the Photos and vedio of Photo Walk Meet Up hoisted on 25th February 2018 at Venue :Jatara Shilparamam ,Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India .I already published it on Google Maps ,Google +and Facebook :Visakhapatnam City of Destiny meet up as Hoist of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny. Please update our  Visakhapatnam City of Destiny. When it is the World Wide Photo Walk Meet Up of Local Guides .It is Mandatory to Publish on Google + so any Local Guides global events should be published by Local Guides in  Local Guides Connect, Google Maps, ,Google+,Google Local Guides I World and Google Local Guides of their respective countries. As a Hoist of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny published the global event in all with our recaps of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny and participants received participants Certificate to join in the World Wide Photo Walk Meet Up held on 25th February 2018 .Thanks to Local Guides connect  Team  members .

Please update it in Local Guides Connect.

Jayalakshmi  rao

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S kindly remove your email address for your security and Google Local Guides Connect doesn't encourage to share your personal data on connect, also have a look at these points

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman 

Level 8

[RECAP] Visakhapatnam City of Destiny : INDIA 

Re.World Wide Photo Walk Meet Up : Showcase Beauty of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny to the World. # Local Guides. 

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny INDIA -World Wide Photo Walk Meet Up was hoisted at 2pm on 25th February 2018 on Sunday at Jatara Shilparamam and it was ended at 6pm on 25th February 2018. 

Here are some glimpses of beautiful photos of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny : India at venue Jatara Shilparamam, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India . Jatara Shilparamam is one of the Tourist attractions place at Visakhapatnam and it is also a platform of social and cultural activities during Visakha festivals. People of all age groups love to visit the beautiful park at Jatara Shilparamam. Small scale industries and Cottage industry products are sold at Jatara Shilparamam during Visakha Festivals round the year so Visakhapatnam is known as Visakhapatnam City of Destiny. Here are some beautiful photos of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny on 25th February 2018 World Wide Photo Walk Meet Up : Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :INDIA at venue Jatara Shilparamam. 

Jayalakshmi_Rao_S 

Hoist 

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny : INDIA 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S nice to see your Meet-Up and its recap, that is amazing, but you must create a new post for your RECAP post under Let's Meet-Up Board and also have a look at How to organize a Meet-Up? for more tips

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman 

Level 8

@Anonymous Sorry for the delayed response, yes this is from Google My Maps  I open all Recap in this Thread and insert to My Map and put it  summary (locations, link, photo) .My Map is not working in Pakistan? hopefully someday available soon in Pakistan ....

regrads,
Rahmat

@Anonymous wrote:

@RahmatHarmanP wao that's great efforts by you? how you made this list? i little listent about My Map? it this from My Maps? don't know a lot about it because My Map is not working in Pakistan 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

I have removed your email address from the tags, as indicated by @Anonymous (thanks)

We don't need your personal information for contacting you, we can use the Private message function embed in Connect

Ermes