BudionoS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City

wow awesome recap @AlejandraMaria love it! thank you so much for your participation to this first world wide food crawl meet-up. hope we can make it again next year. ok?!

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hi everybody!

We have share a really good time. All of us involved in this WWFood Crawl. I liked it :))

@BudionoShere is the recap of Ayamonte Local Guides (Spain)

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/RECAP-Ayamonte-World-Wide-Food-Crawl/m-p/576877#...

Ready for the recap of recaps ;)))

Level 10

Hello our beloved moderator @iyudhi @KarenVChin @ErmesT please help, one recap post of food crawl meet-up in Surabaya hosted by @CakTatax was lost, maybe its trapped in spam filter? if so, please help to release it back. 

Post link https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/RECAP-WORLD-WIDE-FOOD-CRAWL-MEET-UP-SURABAYA-AYA...

Regards

Budiono

Connect Moderator

@BudionoS released. Should be good now 🙂

Level 10

Thank you so much bro @iyudhi

How's your trip to Batu? Seems very enjoy to meet fellow Local Guides from Batu and Malang. Let me know if you accidentally stop by to Surabaya 😉

Regards

Budiono

Level 8

Connect Moderator

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Dear @SoniaK, hope all's well. Yes, OK, we missed that you're teaming up with MuhannadK for World Wide Food Crawl - Dallas. Thanks for letting us know. Looking forward to hearing your Texas stories. Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP, it was a great meetup. Except for the fact that we did not have a lot of local guides around here. But we enjoyed eating and our food was really delicious. And I think that's the main idea about a food crawl, right? 😉

Level 10

Yes, @SoniaK, food and fun. Lots of both. 🙂 Merry Christmas and kind regards from Osaka78

@SoniaK wrote:

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Dear @SoniaK, hope all's well. Yes, OK, we missed that you're teaming up with MuhannadK for World Wide Food Crawl - Dallas. Thanks for letting us know. Looking forward to hearing your Texas stories. Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP, it was a great meetup. Except for the fact that we did not have a lot of local guides around here. But we enjoyed eating and our food was really delicious. And I think that's the main idea about a food crawl, right? 😉

Connect Moderator

Merry Christmas to you too @Osaka78forTRUMP, and a Happy New Year! 

Level 10

The Recaps

Hello Local Guides all around the world, thank you so much for your participation to the World Wide Food Crawl Meet-up 2017.

I've wrote a recap you can find here https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/RECAP-World-Wide-Food-Crawl-Meet-Up-2017/m-p/579...

For those who hosted a meet-up and not yet making a recap, please spare your time to write a recap then mention me. I will include your recap to the list.

See you again next year at World Wide Food Crawl Meet-up 2018.

Best Regards

Budiono

Level 8

@BudionoS thank you, Outback Jacks, say thank you as well