Kiera's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Why do you love being a Local Guide?

Every team has a hero.

Every Hero has a team.

Undoubtedly,LGs are the team and all the Local Guide is Hero.

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Level 8

@Kiera being a LG is like helping thousands of persons in need. It's a way through which we can pay back our society! 

Level 6

@Kiera this is a good question, to be ask from every LGs.I think most of google map users know the advantages of google map & what they have get from it.Then they realize how important this.In that case they would like to improve this facilities to be available to others also. that may be an one reason.They are so many reasons as well.

Level 8

I love being a local guide because i feel like i am adding value to my city and by sharing my knowledge. The more you share, the more you receive in return!

Level 8

Thank you for this great post @Kiera. I love to give reviews and upload photos for local area places and on tourist attraction place on Google map.so I can help visitors to my country and my city and also helps people to find their places.

Level 8

Generally I love google products, to make my own contributions that why I signed up for local guides, I also like to help people and make them happy at the end, that why i also take up the task as a local guide

Connect Moderator

I love helping other people 🙂

Level 5

Great job kiera

Level 9

@Kiera thanks so much for this lovely post!

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 4

I like traveling and will want to share my experiences and passion with others