Kiera's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Why do you love being a Local Guide?

Мшыбзиа! Я нахожу весьма интересным знакомить людей с природой, историей и культурой своей родины. Надеюсь, многие найдут для себя много интересного..

Level 6

Maybe it helps me speak my heart out about things i like or dislike about the places i visit or the experiences i had.
Also i feel knowledge is meant to be shared and i like when i help someone and people is satisfied by me helping them.
This could be the reason i love being a local guide.

Dhiraj_Upadhyay
Level 8

I like to enjoy the feeling of creating something new and I do it from my passion to visible the real scene of a place.So I will continue it in future.Thanks google to creat this scope for us.I am happy with my contribution on Google maps..

Level 8

Doing great job with google.

Level 7

Because feeling of helping people is quite incredible.

Level 1

I love being a Local Guide because I notify people about places, before they go to them! I feel that this is a really critical job, even though I don't get paid! 

Level 3

#FABLocal  I love being a guide to help and enlighten other about great places through visual images that explains 1000 words. Whether traveling, diverse culture,food, hospitality, Arts decor, big cities around the world people and nature #Keepguiding🌎

Level 5
Level 5

Spoiler
Amo ajudar as pessoas através de minhas avaliações ,dessa forma saberam a melhor forma de comprar e se divertir sem ficar na dúvida!
Level 5

Love to share my experience with the world

Level 8

Localguide connection can help people a good information.