Kiera's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Why do you love being a Local Guide?

Bcoz I Love helping other people

Level 6

I love to be a local guide because this forum helps people finding places of interest and as assist them to locate the right place. It is a good community service and I enjoy being part of this forum. 

Level 8

I can get a good information.

Level 8

I can share a good direction.

Level 7

We are Part of something Great

Yesterday evening after approval for a  place i added came via my gmail,i went into deep thoughts and it just dawned on me that you,and i are part of something grand, something great and something that is beyond imagination,through what we do thousands and i dare say millions are educated and helped as they commute and travel all over the world.

I take this time to salute those googlers behind the scene,the moderators,the self motivated co-local guides of various levels and accomplishments i salute our collective effort as we use our hobbies to put smiles on peoples faces.

Greetings and much love from Kuje,Abuja lets keep up the good work of linking and connecting our world.

Level 7

Re: We are Part of something Great

Sights and views of Kuje coming soon.

Former Google Contributor

Re: We are Part of something Great

Hello @omasalami,

Thank you very much for sharing such an eloquent post about your reasons to be a Local Guide. I hope as your travel experience grows more and more, you continue contributing and helping others.

I think your post would fit best in the Why do you love being a Local Guide? topic, where you can read other Local Guides' stories, so I am merging it there.

I would like to encourage you to share more about yourself and get to know others better in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Hope to see many great posts from you! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Story of a boy in outskirt

I was living in city before 3 years, i was to pass everyday in busy streets, horrible sounds.

But one day, we shifted to outskirts of our village, full of silence, birds chirping. I opened Google maps and i saw that thr place was fully Undiscovered. Even GPS location was wrong.

I started thinking that Google helps us daily 😅 without any price, so why can't i help Google once in life..

Thrni started contributing, i may don't have money to buy camera , i may not able to give hd pictures, but i can help atleast a small portion with mobile camera..

The place is exciting, i am still covering the place, not with bike, not with bus.

By walking, just for people and Google 😇

Former Google Contributor

Re: Story of a boy in outskirt

Hello @Ace_RB,
Welcome to Connect!

Thank you very much for sharing your reasons to be a Local Guide. I hope you continue contributing and helping others with your reviews.

I think your post would fit best in the Why do you love being a Local Guide? topic, where you can read other Local Guides' stories, so I am merging it there.

I would like to encourage you to go through the following topics to get familiar with the platform: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?. You can also always introduce yourself in our monthly Introduce yourself topic, where you can get to know the other Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Re: Story of a boy in outskirt

Thanks for merging it.

I will surely keep on contributing...