RonneBD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Why @OSAMA is not a Google Moderator !!!

Thank you very much for your kind metaphor @SolomonI I like it 😁😁😁👍👍

💰💰💰💰💰 😁✌️😁✌️

Good luck bro 😁😁👍

Level 9

Thank you very much Prof @ProfArunCM we appreciate your words 🎉🎉👍✌️👍

@ProfArunCM wrote:

Yes, @OSAMA must be Google Modertor at tge first opportunity. He is the person like @LucioV

always ready to provide guidance. 

@RonneBD @M1x1D @AkmalB

Level 9

Thank you bro @NareshDarji you are wonderful Local Guide 😊🎉😊🎉

@NareshDarji wrote:

I think you deserve this opportunity bro @OSAMA you only one person in this forum to connect many LGs from around the world. 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Alvin_yudianata93 and welcome to Connect!

Your post seems to be unrelated to the thread so please allow me to share some information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community
    • Google Translate is enabled across Connect, so please feel free to communicate in the language you feel most comfortable 
    • Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general
    • If you're looking for more information on how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting About Local Guides
    • Share Your Photos & Discoveries where you can share a photo or a place that's special to you in your local area or a spot you've discovered in your journeys
    • When responding to someone, be sure to tag them (by writing @ before their name) in a post so they receive a notification that you are communicating to them

I hope this information has been helpful and I look forward to seeing more of your posts here on Connect! 

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 9

Bro @BishowvijayaP , it's all wishing from our bro @RonneBD , they don't offer me anything YET 😁 and if it's by my choice I prefer to be with Local Gudes Family members , as @AkmalB said whatever I am he like me , and whatever it is I love you all a😊🎉🎉🎉

Thank you for your kindness bro 😉

Level 10

Brother @OSAMA will deserve connect moderator badge. He always active connect community and helping others. @RonneBD thanks for sharing your opinion. 

Level 10

Hi @OSAMA and @LucioV

I and World LG family of course agree if both of you to be Google or Connect Moderator, you raise us up to keep moving forward, both of you has done more than we can be, help each other whenever, both of you give us another experiences and brotherhood spirit.

مع النجاح و السلامة

أوافق جدا  يا أخي

Level 10

Thanks @PaDeSSo ! I appreciate!

Actually I would love to be a Googler, but my main area of interest is the Technical Presales in Google Cloud services 🙂

On connect, what I would love is to have an exception on the 1000 images limit 🙂

Thanks again, and thank you all but, please, stop talking about roles in Connect, as you know it's not up to users choosing moderators 🙂

Lucio

Level 10

Hi @Alvin_yudianata93

welcome to world LG Connect Family, posting anda tentang apartemen tidak ada relasi dengan topik yang sedang dibicarakan, mohon diteliti dulu postingan awal sebelum repost, 

If you need help and tutorial, please send me privat message to me @PaDeSSo, thank you

Terima kasih

Level 10

Hi @LucioV

If I Can, we have to do it.

Its all just our opinion to increase our forum better

Pardon me & success

Warm regards