RonneBD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Why @OSAMA is not a Google Moderator !!!

I think you deserve this opportunity bro @OSAMA you only one person in this forum to connect many LGs from around the world. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Agreed @NareshDarji

Best wishes @OSAMA

@RonneBD @M1x1D @AkmalB 

Level 10

I went through comments on the topics. Some are wishing for google moderator and some are wishing for connect moderator. But what you wish to be @OSAMA? Is it google moderator or connect moderator? 😀😁😂😃😄

If you seek my opinion then I am always there to support any of your selection. 🙋

Googler
Solution

Hi @RonneBD. Google Moderators are employees of Google and members of the Local Guides team. You might be referencing Connect Moderators and you can learn more about how Local Guides are selected — there is no application or nomination process — to be Connect Moderators in this post. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

@TraciC it will be good also to be Google Moderator too 😉

Googler

@OSAMA Ah, in that case, you can visit https://careers.google.com for all career opportunities at Google. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

I visit the career site @TraciC and Waiting the Google Moderator Jop , or any Engaging happiness jop , in case you notice any opportunity just PM me 😉 

It will be wonderful to be part of the team 

You know me and you know 

Results is the name of the game 😉

Keep smiling 😁✌️😁

Level 9

Nice one.

@OSAMA is like money. You see him everywhere. Lol. 

Google can employ me too as their photographer. Starting a photo project in Lagos State 

Level 10

@SolomonI wrote:

Nice one.

@OSAMA is like money. You see him everywhere. Lol. 

Google can employ me too as their photographer. Starting a photo project in Lagos State 

Hi @SolomonI usually Google don't hire photographers; you can join Street View Trusted photographer program and start earning with your work.

Refer to this thread for more informations: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Photography/Street-View-Trusted-Photographer-program-FAQs/m-p/...

Sometimes, in some countries, on Careers site you will find job position as Google Car operator, but it's more likely a job operated by third parties 😉

Level 9

Thank you @LucioV