NadyaPN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

1. Name: Georvine Vitalis Prim's
  2. Location: Dar es salaam, Tanzania, East Africa. 
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: this is right place for local guides, since you get a chance to explore the  world. People are lovely and willing to share, that is most amazing thing in local guides connect
  4. My favorite thing to explore: new feeds about local guides experience new updates
  5. Fun Fact about me: I love taking pictures of land scape and people and hate taking pictures of me included as well as selfiesgeorvine Vitalis, Local guides Level 8, sept 2018georvine Vitalis, Local guides Level 8, sept 2018
Level 5

รถไฟฟ้า

Level 9

Hello @VincentꙪ

Thank you so much for your comments, I think any one can welcome to any other local guides. If you want you can also welcome us and introduce with us.

Google Moderator

Re: รถไฟฟ้า

Hello @Meepanto,

Please excuse my answer in English. 

I am merging your post to the Introduce Yourself — September 2018 thread, please feel free to tell us more about yourself there. 

Since you are new in the community, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

1. Name: Krystle -  My mother liked the spelling from an actress name Krystle Carrington from Dynasty
  2. Location: Ontario, Canada
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love being the first person to submit a review, or the first person to take a photo. When I search things on Google I love seeing what it looks like before I get there and what to expect. So being able to contribute to that is AWESOME!
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love trying new foods, and exploring the world around me. Being a local guide has helped me to be more aware of my surroundings, and share the interesting things that I see. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: I had a Pulmonary Embolism back in November 2016. AKA a blood clot form around my lungs and I stopped breathing. Every since I've wanted to enjoy more things in life. I can't just sit at home and do nothing when there is so much to do and explore. 
Krystle Shaw
Level 2

1. Name: Jennifer Maria
  2. Location: Miami Beach, FL USA
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: As someone who loves to travel and lives in a "tourist town," I'm often reminded how lucky I am to live in such a beautiful place. I'm happy to show that there's more to Miami than partying. We have a quickly growing food scene, as well as a thriving art community, the ocean and more. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: "The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever."- Jacques Cousteau. I've always been fascinated with the ocean and scuba diving has deepened my passion to explore the blue planet. Not only do I get to capture more inspiration for my artwork being immersed in my favorite place, but I use my work to raise funds and visibility for conservation efforts.
  5. Fun Fact about me: Becoming a scuba diver has had its challenges for me. Besides combating slight claustrophobia to breathe calmly underwater with scuba gear, I've been pushing past not being able to see everything and knowing there are creatures that can see me long before I see them and swim much faster than I. The first time I saw barracuda, I got out of the water instantly.  This is a photo of barracuda the next time I saw them. I stayed in the water this time.Barracuda, Neptune Memorial ReefBarracuda, Neptune Memorial Reef

Former Google Contributor

Re: Why this Local Guide loves using LEGOs in his photos

Hello @Rajaumar786,

I've edited your message because we value everyone's privacy and sharing private information is not encouraged. 

Since you are new to the community it is going to be very useful to take a look at the following articles:

One more thing, I've moved your topic to the Introduce Yourself topics. Feel free to share a bit about yourself there as an addition to your great photo.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Good

Gandhinagar & kalol free local guides 

Level 8

@jennifermariaFantastic intro, and great story too, haha... Love the photo. Hope to see more of your work in the Photography forum. Cheers~

3D photos — Cross-eyed Viewing (Stereoscopic and Anaglyph to come later, if there is interest)
Level 6

Why I love Google Maps and Connect

Hi I am yasin Arafat 

Arafat JuwelArafat Juwel

Modern computer training centre, zumur, lakshmipur, Bangladesh 

I am supporting the Google Maps .