I just finish my IFTAAAR 

Level 9

Re: Who's got 100 Million Views?

Woooow @TraciC Congratulations 🏆🏆 🏆🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅

Am thinking to celebrate this achievement @U-royFelixA 

What do you think !?!?

Level 10

100 millions such a great work @TraciC I am too far .how about you @U-royFelixA and @OSAMA

Googler

Everyone is so kind here! I know not all of my photos are AMAZING (and I totally blame my phone for the majority of them) but I do love that I've helped so many people make better decisions.

Whether it's 1 photo or 1,000, we're all doing awesome things to help others. The views and email are a nice cherry on top of my sundae. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

And I'm over here happy about my 20 million haha - the benchmark has been set! I'm sure I speak for everyone, though, when I agree that the emails are a nice treat @TraciC 😄

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 10

139,800,000 views here

Former Google Contributor

Congrats on the milestone, @U-royFelixA! I know @Svein hit over 130+ million views - I remember only because he shared his insights in a post here. How about sharing yours, too? 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

I am also having problem with my phone @TraciC. Everywhere I go, I use to capture photos and upload them after returning home. Doing so I didn't find most places still not added so many photos got wasted. So thinking of replacing my old version phone with new new one. 🙂

4500 is really big number. That's the 3.33 times mine. hahaha.

@TraciC wrote:

Everyone is so kind here! I know not all of my photos are AMAZING (and I totally blame my phone for the majority of them)