BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introduction my cat. "Our life in local guide, Malaysia"

Bring a cat on Your Next Adventure?

Manggo Sticky Rice  .... yummy. Kelantan Styled.Manggo Sticky Rice .... yummy. Kelantan Styled.

First time that i brought her out to a f&b outlet for local guide.Surprisingly, cat are allowed,  in this area.

I am sure she want to be local guides, can enjpy the food just like me.

is it true? Anyone can be a Local Guide. Bring friends when you enjoy a meal, go on a hike or explore your neighbourhood. Don't forget to take pictures and review exciting new finds. is it true?is it true? Anyone can be a Local Guide. Bring friends when you enjoy a meal, go on a hike or explore your neighbourhood. Don't forget to take pictures and review exciting new finds. is it true?

My imagination always run wild when i am with her. is it true? Anyone can be a Local Guide. Bring friends when you enjoy a meal, go on a hike or explore your neighbourhood. Don't forget to take pictures and review exciting new finds. is it true?is it true? Anyone can be a Local Guide. Bring friends when you enjoy a meal, go on a hike or explore your neighbourhood. Don't forget to take pictures and review exciting new finds. is it true?She is angry, i dun allow her to get food from others.She is angry, i dun allow her to get food from others.

Photo taken when i review a new find and having my dinner in Mek Tomyam, she want to have my supper.

I mentioned to her about Summit 17, we have the same thought.

Will you pay for my travel? Travel (flights & visas) and hotels will be arranged and paid for by Google. Meals will be covered by Google for the duration of the summit. If selected, guests will be able to extend the trip at their own expense.Will you pay for my travel? Travel (flights & visas) and hotels will be arranged and paid for by Google. Meals will be covered by Google for the duration of the summit. If selected, guests will be able to extend the trip at their own expense.

Photo taken during hiking few week ago.16.3.2017

Every night when i get home from work around midnight my cat waits for me till I get home.Every night when i get home from work around midnight my cat waits for me till I get home.

Level 7

Re: Which animal in your country do you love the most?

deer and black deer

Level 10

Re: Which animal in your country you love the most?

@petocsaba wrote:

Yes, @BishowvijayaP, three-legged. She's said to have been abused when she was still a puppy and then her leg had to be amputated. We adapted her like this already when she was around 4-5 months

There are some videos about her: 

She is okay now as you can see - a very agile, little dog. But we do not know what future brings so she has a small "cart" that sometimes we practice with. 

@Csaba i love these special gifted dogs! In Italy we have some girls that launched a project for adopting of all this dogs affected by something weird or hard to believe disabilities, and they are doing using humour the name of the project is "Progetto QUASI", you can find it on facebook. Sometimes someone that is not aware of this get angry 😄 I think that recovered dogs have often more vitality and joy to share with humans than well equipped others!

Level 7

We also love elephants here in Sri Lanka.. and see my profile friend.. Peacocks are famous but most loved is elephant I think :). A free hungry elephant for lunch in Situlpawwa Buddhist monastery Sri LankaA free hungry elephant for lunch in Situlpawwa Buddhist monastery Sri Lanka

Level 9

Asian elephantAsian elephanti love the most cute animal of India.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Re: Which animal in your country you love the most?

Lovely to see you having raised the dog. Definitely looks well-loved @Csaba

@petocsaba wrote:

Yes, @BishowvijayaP, three-legged. She's said to have been abused when she was still a puppy and then her leg had to be amputated. We adapted her like this already when she was around 4-5 months

There are some videos about her: 

She is okay now as you can see - a very agile, little dog. But we do not know what future brings so she has a small "cart" that sometimes we practice with. 

Level 10

Wild boar, you can find every night at the border between Barcelona and Collserola natural parkWild boar visit Font del Gos neighborhoodWild boar visit Font del Gos neighborhood

Raül Mompó
Level 7

I would say it's about dogs and cats in the Czech Republic. Also quite favorite are e.g. guinea pigs, fish, little birds of all kinds. 

Level 5

pet dogs

Level 7

Out of all the amazing creatures native to Australia I would have to go with the Wombat! I just relate to these little guys, they like to sleep, eat, relax and not do much if they don't have to. Some of the different types we have in Australia are becoming endangered, in particular the Southern hairy-nosed wombat, due to a mystery liver disease. Enjoy a cute pic of one of the little guys kickin it!

https://www.australiazoo.com.au/our-animals/mammals/wombats/https://www.australiazoo.com.au/our-animals/mammals/wombats/

Photo courtesy of - https://www.australiazoo.com.au/our-animals/mammals/wombats/