DanielTh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

What the Fish !!!

We'll do this a little different this time. Rather than me naming the dish, let's see which enthusiastic foodie can get it right ?

Recently I tried out an interesting dish with Fish being the main ingredient. 

What the FISH !!!What the FISH !!!

This dish has the fish rubbed with cajun spice and served with mildly-spiced rice & veggies.

Questions for everyone is - At the look of it, can you guess which fish is this? 

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
14 comments
Level 10

Re: What the Fish !!!

@Julien44   @AlexaAC    @VasT   

@umakatokosuitotto  wanna take a guess ?

Level 10

@Petra_M   @AngieYC  any guess from your side ?

Former Google Contributor

Hey, thanks for the tag @DanielTh!

Wow, this looks awesome! I love fish and grew up with a wide variety of readily available ocean fish. I want to say that it is butterfish, because the flesh is quite meaty and large.

Butterfish is one of my favorites! I guess, this fish is yours? 😀

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

I’m gonna say, something like but not necessarily, jellyfish or squid 🦑 or weird kinda octopus 🐙 

Thank you for tagging me in your post @DanielTh

For sure is white fish, I'll make wild guess and say it's tilapia. By the way, where can someone get this dish?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @DanielTh,

Thanks for the tag!

It looks super delicious, so I would eat it even if I don't know what type is this fish. I would join the others as it is some kind of white fish like cod fish.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @DanielTh ,

Thanks for the tagg. It looks delicious!

It is too hard to find what is the fish!

As squid, cod have been gess, I try sole!

Thanks in advan,ce to let us know.

See you around

Jul

Level 10

@AlexaAC  sorry for responding late.. got stuck with other work.

Its Basa fish which is native to remote locations in Asia 🙂

Level 10

@VasT  that's right .. its a white fish.. Its Basa fish which is native to remote locations in Asia 🙂

I tried this in Chilli's restaurant in Hyderabad, India