ValeriaA_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

What music do Local Guides listen to? | Music challenge results

Hi Local Guides from all around the world! I hope you are doing very well.

I'm writing this post to thank all of you very much for having participated in the Music Challenge! that started more than a month ago.

I also wanted to share the results! I created a YouTube playlist with all the songs that you shared: #LocalGuides music

Note: you can still participate in the challenge! I will continue checking the post regularly and keep adding songs to the playlist 🙂

But I will also share with you some songs to reflect the diversity of music. I must say that it has not been easy to choose from so many songs! Every one of them is special in its own way, so my criteria for choosing them is:

• I remembered that song and been singing it in my head many times
  • It reminds me of Local Guides community
  • I find it sweet or relaxing
  • I feel identified with it in some way
  • I really liked the video
  • I would like everyone to see/listen to it!

Ok, here we go!

Buddha was born in Nepal - Dhiraj Rai. Shared by @BishowvijayaP

Infinite love - A.R. Rahman. Shared by @NareshDarji

Crazy - Clarence Bekker. Shared by @Julien44

This is Nigeria - Falz. Shared by @Olatomi

Сто двайс' три Иракли - Мерудия. Shared by @KlaudiyaG

Magic in the air - Magic System feat Chawki. Shared by @Venance

Tour the world. Shared by @Justine2807

There are so many more songs that I liked!! But unfortunately I can't share all of them with you.

Thanks once again for participating in the challenge, and if you haven't, you can still do it 🙂

What about you? Have you already listened to the playlist? Tell us: which songs have you liked the most and why?

Best wishes

Valeria

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
27 comments
Level 10

Re: What music do Local Guides listen to? | Music challenge results

Thank you so much for featuring our choices and fusing all of them in a playlist @ValeriaA_. I will check them in my free time. 🙂

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP thanks for participating in the challenge 🙂 I hope you like the other songs of the playlist!

@BishowvijayaP  escribió:

Thank you so much for featuring our choices and fusing all of them in a playlist @ValeriaA_. I will check them in my free time. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much for featuring my song in this post and your playlist @ValeriaA_

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Enjoyable challenge , I like all what you choose @ValeriaA_ , 

And congratulations you are level 9 now 🎉🎁🎉🎁🎉🎁

Keep it up 

Keep challenge us

Keep inspiring 

Level 10

Pardon me @NareshDarji! Probably yoi wanted to tag @ValeriaA_ but your tap shifted to my id. 😀

@NareshDarji wrote:

Thank you so much for featuring my song in this post and your playlist @BishowvijayaP

Connect Moderator

Haha by mistake bro @BishowvijayaP thanks for letting me.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

You are indeed a Professor, @BishowvijayaP.. 😛 I too think your assumption is right.. 😄 

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Pardon me @NareshDarji! Probably yoi wanted to tag @ValeriaA_ but your tap shifted to my id. 😀

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hi @ValeriaA_..

This is just great.. Music Recommendations from wonderful Local Guides across the globe is superb. Congrats to the Local Guides whose recommendations got featured in this post. My favorites will be shared soon.. :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Thank you @NareshDarji for participating in the challenge! I really liked that song and I sometimes listen to it in the morning while driving to work 🙂

@NareshDarji  escribió:

Thank you so much for featuring my song in this post and your playlist @ValeriaA_