AdrianLunsong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: What does your Google Maps profile tags say about you?

What a surprise! I didn't see it this morning when I posted a new review, but it happened now, only 10 hours.

I am surprise that I've been tracked as an coffee and sambal (chili) lovers 😋.

Is it an AI role that "read" by Google? @AdrianLunsong 

Screenshot_20200821-171235.png

Level 9

Screenshot_20200821-124325_Maps.jpg

How nice to know!  Being a Belgian you see in the terras,  coffee and of course fries 😝.  

Top item thx @AdrianLunsong !! 👏👏👏

Connect Moderator

Haha Maps tags prove again that I'm coffee lover and sweet tooth 😁

Screenshot_20200821-082555_Maps.jpg

Fun post @AdrianLunsong 

Level 8

BarbeQue and booze. My tags make sense! 

Screenshot_20200821-080008~2.png

Connect Moderator

Mine says I like fast food and beer but then I feel guilty and walk in a park.

IMG_20200821_214847_577.jpg

Connect Moderator

Hi @Wisnusetiono,

is it so fun to see those filtering categories? They will somehow tell something about your contributions, besides the great filtering utility.

Please note that I'm going to merge your post into the What does your Google Maps profile tags say about you? where other Local Guides are talking about the same argument, this in order to keep Connect organized.

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Connect Moderator

Hi @SholaIB,

yes this is a very nice new feature, Google Maps team is continuously working to bring always better and new experiences. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Did you notice that the listed categories are somehow telling something about yourself since based on your contributions? Well seems you like shopping 😊.

Please note that I'm merging your post into the What does your Google Maps profile tags say about you? thread where other Local Guides are talking about the same subject and in order to keep Connect organized.

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Connect Moderator

Hi @LuigiZ 

😅. That's a different angle to the thing now. I haven't just noticed but I realise that since you mentioned it. Thanks for merging the post and for the notification.

Cheers

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 9

I will be more happy, if you uploading your screenshot in English language. @LuigiZ 

I think I don't know Spanish. 😂😂

But, the figure of tages say me what are the things!! 😉

{Simplicity Is My Identity}
Connect Moderator

You are more than welcome @SholaIB, my pleasure 😉.

True it is Italian @KishorMali as I use my phone in Italian 🇮🇹, but as you say tags are self explanatory by the icon and also by some general worldwide words. Anyway in English they are in order of appearance: desserts (sweets), breakfast, wine, seafood, antipasto (starter dishes), buffet, pub, salad, pasta, tapas.