U-royFelixA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

What are the coolest and trendiest hangout spots in your country?

If I'm a newbie in your country, what are the hip, coolest social hot spot to hangout in your country you'll recommend I'll visit?

As a mainstream local guide, it's imperative to have at least basic knowledge of coolest places around the world on our fingertips.

As we are in the business of helping humanity locate places, it's also needful for us to be as the knowledge transfer channels of some of the coolest hangouts in the world.

I'm personally aware that most of these social spots have a challenge with perking your cars and some attract a fee, but in my country there're ways around the frustrating parking situations like the advent of UBER and TAXIFY.

So, guys, just go ahead and blow us away with nice places and what they offer. @OSAMA  @VictorOmebije @SanyaOdare @KarenVChin @HelloSamsonR 

Hilton poolside (That's me in 2016 when organize a food Crawl at the Hilton, Abuja)Hilton poolside (That's me in 2016 when organize a food Crawl at the Hilton, Abuja)

Suya Spot inside HiltonSuya Spot inside Hilton

Hilton Village ( you can hang out and take a walk here)Hilton Village ( you can hang out and take a walk here)

Hermitage Garden resort, Lekki PeninsulaHermitage Garden resort, Lekki Peninsula

La Manga Beach Villla IlasheLa Manga Beach Villla Ilashe

Epe Resory and SpaEpe Resory and Spa

ShopriteShoprite

La Campagne TropicanLa Campagne Tropican

24 comments
Level 10

Re: What are the coolest and trendiest hangout spots in your country?

This is really hard to answer. You must confirm which part of the country you are targeting to visit as there are a lot of places throughout the each country @U-royFelixA. πŸ™‚

Pictures are cool.

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP You can share just one spot so I can check it out when I visit. πŸ‘

Level 10

@U-royFelixA in Malaysia lots of cool places for hang out. Is it OK if I mentioned name and descriptions. 

If with photos and description. 

Give me some time to manage the photos. 

Level 9

Very nice Post @U-royFelixA πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘

About me every friend or business friend visit me in Jordan we must go to Temple of Hercules because it's location  inside the capital and free parking πŸ‘, then Food Time in RestaurantπŸ— , then back to The 🏨 Hotel...

Level 10

@AkmalB Okay bro. πŸ‘

Level 10

@OSAMA So I can also hang out in Temple of Hercules? I thought it's only a tourist attraction. Nice one πŸ‘

Level 9

@U-royFelixA

Yeah bro and it's also a romantic place 😁

And I remember before making it tourists attractive site people BBQ there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

@U-royFelixA wrote:

@OSAMA So I can also hang out in Temple of Hercules? I thought it's only a tourist attraction. Nice one πŸ‘

Level 10

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @OSAMA You can't blame them; all the posts are fun.

Level 10

@U-royFelixA  This is one of my cool 😎 spots. I took this while in  hotel from my room. Hope you enjoy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I am off to bed now. See you tomorrow with more scenic views and cool spots. In Nigeria cool spot means beer parlour, dont be surprised to see that. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Now I go to sleep 😴 

IMG_20170530_141501.jpg