lynneannec's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Отговор: We Can Do It - Seniors Become Google Local Guides!

Level 9

Level 9

Hi @lynneannec,

My motto is the thought of the German philosopher Nietzsche: "What does not kill me, makes me stronger."

Yuli 

Ловецът на мигове!
Level 9

1E1393E0-0710-43E5-B6FE-E225F02A1AD2.jpegPhoto of Local Guide lynneannec‘s motto “do what it takes” that she conceived and had tattooed on her forearm.Photo of Local Guide lynneannec‘s motto “do what it takes” that she conceived and had tattooed on her forearm.

That is a great motto @YuliAtev ! Mine is “Do what it takes” which I conceived because I persevere to reach my goals. I designed this tattoo and my motto placed on my forearm!

Level 9

Re: We Can Do It - Seniors Become Google Local Guides!

Hi @lynneannec,

Wonderful calling!!!  Its super how you are motivating seniors 👏👏👏👏

What I most like about  Local Guides Program is the diversity, a wide range of age is great.

Greetings from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Thank you so much @AlejandraMaria ! I agree, the diversity of #googlelocalguides is what makes it so special! I love talking to people of all ages and from countries around the world. I hope I can encourage more seniors to join me. It is so enriching and I know anyone who becomes a Local Guide will benefit in so many ways! 

Level 10

@lynneannec 

Read your post with interest. I am 69 years junior and in running battle with cancer for the last few years. While I cannot participate in many activities I love this platform that saved me from becoming vegetable. Best wishes and regards.

Level 9

@Gautamda I am so sorry to hear if your misfortune, my prayers are with you. I hope for peace and speedy healing for you. I am so glad the #localguides program has enriched your life! You understand how important it can be for seniors, and it does indeed enable us to stay young and active! Please help me spread the word to your neighbors, friends, co-workers, or anyone else who will listen to you, that “We Can Do It - Seniors Become Google Local Guides!” #letsguide

Level 10

@lynneannec 

Thank you very much for your quick response and your good wishes. I am happy to help seniors with whom I occasionally exchange ideas, but the biggest stumbling block to further this program is that they are not at all computer or smartphone savvy. Probably it is time to educate senior citizens about local guides. This can be done easily by educating seniors about local guide program, who use at least gmail. Their profile data should be available with Google.

By the way I consider myself very fortunate that God gave me the courage and strength to face cancer for so long. 

Warm regards and best wishes.