PapriG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: WHY THE SAME POST REPEATEDLY BY MANY PEOPLE

Hi @AsiveC you right

but there is something to the mind of every people and that is everybody wants to increase his/her Author section point by posting any topic to his fellow people & wants to take credit from them. For that reason they are avoiding the rules of duplication.

Thanks for sharing this topic.

KamalHasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Former Google Contributor

Hi @PapriG You have raised a valid point. Some users may not use the search field to look for the answers first and instead put up posts that are similar. As moderators (not just Googlers but also Connect moderators), we try our best to merge similar posts so as to streamline discussion topics that are common. The questions asked by Local Guides can get so wide-ranging that it is impossible to streamline everything. However, we have noted your feedback and comment.

Level 10

I hope proper action from you @YanniY about this topic since there are a lot of common posts regarding this. 🙂

@YanniY wrote:

Hi @PapriG You have raised a valid point. Some users may not use the search field to look for the answers first and instead put up posts that are similar. As moderators (not just Googlers but also Connect moderators), we try our best to merge similar posts so as to streamline discussion topics that are common. The questions asked by Local Guides can get so wide-ranging that it is impossible to streamline everything. However, we have noted your feedback and comment.

Level 10

Level 9

First of all many of us are not against here anyone. We all here on the same page, we are driven here by our interests. Second I do respect your thoughts that you have written about it. 

The main reason that same question being repeated by many LG's are here:

1. Whenever someone novice comes to connect forum he/she finds it difficult to understand this platform, so instead of learning the process, they find it easy to ask, rather than just reading the instruction.

2. Connect forum is a bit tricky to handle for novice LG's.

3. Last but not the least, Google need to launch a connect app so we all can enjoy this platform more conveniently.

I hope this makes some sense!!!

Love to be here among you guys.Happiness doesn't come from outside, it comes from inside.  It's just a matter of choice.Happiness doesn't come from outside, it comes from inside. It's just a matter of choice.

@PapriG wrote:

HI,

I am not sure why I am writing this post. May be many people will go against my view... but still ... In this community I found the same post posted by many people...

How can I do this and that ... 

all the solutions are already given in Google ... if you can search it properly...

Even this community we cannot use through our mobile app...

Then what is the necessity to ask why and how here???

The meet up discussion or discussion on any serious issues are required rather than how and what and why? 

I found myself very boring while receiving similar post from different people....

why this app is not standardizing a questionnaire for all of us... so that quickly we can get a solution rather than waiting for someone's response???

Level 7

verry good aap n acha post kaiya  

Level 10

Yes. I agree with you. Even some local guides had posted introduction for LG 2018 for number of times. 

BM63