BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Merging needed - my new record/million views record

These days as I enter to the local guide connect discussion forum I can see a lot of posts regarding achievements of fellow local guides. Day by day a lot of guides are gaining millions of views. This is the indication of their dedication and their efforts. The map is getting improved day by day. Increment in photo views count definitely encouraging people to contribute more and more. I don't mean to say that the others are lagging behind since there are a lot of factors concerning with number of views. Not every country be France (85.7 million foreign visitors per year) some countries like Liechtenstein (57,000 foreign visitors per year) see the the fewest visitors. Far behind this number game each and everyone's contribution is of equal importance.

What I am trying to say here is to merge all post about photo views in a single thread since it will make the forum a bit more subjective. Just like 'introduce yourself' thread etc.it will be easier to search & find similar post in a single thread. What you say?

@Corrie@ErmesT