Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Voting for a new logo - Chat room

Totally agree @AnitaAO

@AnitaAO wrote:

Wow! This is great discovery for local guides clean the world. Thank you for sharing @Anonymous

Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee Thanks for information I agree with you thanks 

Bannu local guide
Level 10

@ErmesT This can make a big difference. I like the idea about educating kids. I am working  with few organizations in Sri Lanka who are working in protecting environment, We can get their help when educating kids.

I always believe and working to make this world a better place for our kids, not only my kids. It is sad to see most of us think only about our comfort, they do not think what kind of a world we are making for our children. 

In Sri Lanka there is a program called "Parisara Mithuro"(Friends of Environment) initiated by Central Environment Authority of Sri Lanka in schools. They educate the school kids on protecting environment and use the available natural resources carefully. I will try to get some help from them. They have their own environment song and pledge(it is in Sinhala). I will try to find an English translation.  Have a look at the song. It shows how Sri Lankan students involved in protecting environment. There are musician in our Local Guides Community. Why don't we ask them to compose a nice song for us. 🙂  My two elder daughters are members of this program.

Level 10

Congratulations @Anonymous. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @Venance

Level 10

Great job @ErmesT 

I stay tuned for the next step ...

Connect Moderator

Level 9

Hi @ErmesT,

Ready to help :))) and participating in this wonderful proyect.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Congratulations to all the 5 participating in the final, all Logos are great. All of  you made a big effort creating them @Kamalhasnainee , @Anuradha@Julienpaul44 @3-60  and @Anonymous 👏👏👏👏👏

@Anonymous you are specially happy because we will use yours 😀 😁.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @AlejandraMaria, for your nice words ☺️☺️.