YummdudeMohit's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Video & review

Why I can't add video and review together. Only photos are available to add with review. To add a video I have to go to add photos link.

Love from India
New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Video & review

I have no problem adding photos and video at same time with review @YummdudeMohit. Videos however can only be sent from mobile phone.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Connect Moderator

Hi @YummdudeMohit 

Welcome in Local Guides Connect. Can please give some more detail, to help the team to understand your issue?

Which kind of device are you using for adding your reviews?

For more information about the procedure, please read: Add, remove, or share photos and videos

Level 7

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue. So what I do is that, on my phone I open Google photos app and select the video and then tap share and then add to maps and select the location and post☺️.

Thanks,

Ann

Level 8

Same problem here. I wonder if this is a problem of my phone? Because I'm able to add videos, just not while I write the review. Hopefully someone has a solution to this. Thanks. 

Level 8

Thanks @_Ann_  however I'd like the video to be part of the review  😔 I'm using Samsung A3 2017 Android 8