Ali-Sajid's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Video Shear and Posting

Guys, I need some help about Post video I recorded my video but I don't know how to add with application so could you please help me out...

Pakistan
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Video Shear and Posting

Hi @Ali-Sajid,

I believe that this article will help you out with this particular issue.

If you have any questions, please search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Thanks.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 6

Video Shearing

Guys, I need some help for about Shear video I recorded my video but I don't know how to add with application so could you please help me out if any one know ...

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Video Shear and Posting

Hi @Ali-Sajid,

I believe that this article will help you out with this particular issue.

If you have any questions, please search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Thanks.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Re: Video Shearing

Hi @Ali-Sajid I see you posted a duplicate post and that your question has been answered there. I will merge this post to that one to keep Connect tidy.

Level 6

hi @PaulPavlinovich

I some videos of my trip and travels so i want shear to all, i am traying to find this but i dont find anywhere this option so i write a Quatction, and you say my posted is a duplicate post if you dont have answered or soloution and you dont want help to other persons so pleace dont ask dublicate. anyone new persons want help if he face any issue you and all Connect moderator doing help, if you attend your school so i hope you see it some students asked the same Questions of diffrent time so its dont means connect moderator give the answer only one time. so please all connect moderator donig help all other persons.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Ali-Sajid Googler @KlaudiyaG already answered your question. Follow the link in her reply to your previous (duplicate) post to understand how to share videos on Maps.

Here is the link that Klaudiya shared with you https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/News-Updates/Be-the-first-to-share-video-on-Google-Maps/ba-p/4... it explains how to add your videos to Maps.

Note: Videos need to be 30 seconds or less and should be about the place you want to share it to Maps. If your videos are general you might want to share them to YouTube instead. 

Regards Paul