EmekaUlor's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Two Years Anniversary as a Local Guide: Emeka

Hello Local Guides, join me as I relish two years of Awesomeness as a Local Guide!

Exactly on this day 5th December 2016 at about 1:15 pm, I received an official email as a Local Guide!!

Also, today is the International Day of Volunteers☺. What a coincidence.

Caption: Two years anniversary posterCaption: Two years anniversary poster Thank you all for making this journey worthwhile and I hope to continue adding value...

To those who have been inspiring and supportive, I appreciate you immensely @TraciC @KarenVChin @ErmesT @U-royFelixA @brittym

and the entire Nigeria Local Guides Community!

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

Let's guide better.

Cheers

Lagos, Nigeria
27 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Two Years Anniversary as a Local Guide: Emeka

Hey @EmekaUlor,

Awesome, thanks for sharing! Congratulations on 2 years and many more to come! 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@EmekaUlor Very impressive! I’m so proud of you. I already have a mental picture of your Level 10 badge and I’m predicting you’ll beat @TraciC to it 😂

Level 10

Level 10

Congratulations @EmekaUlor on your 2nd anniversary as a Local Guide. How I wish I can celebrate mine as well but how do I when I can't even remember when precisely my Local Guide journey started.

However, I remember vividly that I made a vital decision when @HelloJess and @JuanCh visited Lagos in 2017 during "Map Your World Week". It was on the day I met both aforementioned Googlers that I decided to start contributing to Google Maps - so passionately.

Maybe I can regard that as the day I truly started my Local Guide journey?

Level 7

Wow! Congratulations on your achievement. Many milestones ahead 🏅🏅

Level 9

Congratulations on this 2 years @EmekaUlor 😊

Level 9

Hello @EmekaUlor

My congratulations with Internationsl day of Volunteers!

I remember your great idea to clean the gabbage and plastic on the ocean beach with local guides.Your post "The Ocean Day" is great.

You .have already made a great contribute on Google Maps.

I wish you further success!

Cheers,

Inga

Level 7

I wish you many more awesome years adding value!

Live free and do good!
Level 10